lets see you guard dogs......

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:laugh:   Obviously he's armed.........he's black.

Just to make you aware.....a " pit " is a natural or artificial hole/cavity in the ground.....not a breed of dog Sounds like a recipe for bad news to me why people use breeds of dog that have no bac

Posted Images

Hope this is the place to put this picture, Doing some protection training at my place.

DSC_0588.jpg

saw something on tv about this type of training in america,they use a new system where the bad guy does not wear any protection at all but the dog is muzzeled,they changed it when a police dog handler was attacked and his dog only succeeded in removing the coat from the bad guy it didnt repeatedly go in for the bite making it next to useless,

the bad guy had taken the cops gun off him it was only when he hit the dog with it that the round in the chamber was dislodged saving the cops life when it never went off,cop then shot him with a back up weapon,interesting stuff :thumbs:

Hope this is the place to put this picture, Doing some protection training at my place.

DSC_0588.jpg

saw something on tv about this type of training in america,they use a new system where the bad guy does not wear any protection at all but the dog is muzzeled,they changed it when a police dog handler was attacked and his dog only succeeded in removing the coat from the bad guy it didnt repeatedly go in for the bite making it next to useless,

the bad guy had taken the cops gun off him it was only when he hit the dog with it that the round in the chamber was dislodged saving the cops life when it never went off,cop then shot him with a back up weapon,interesting stuff :thumbs:

Muzzle training is nothing new, its taught alongside bitework to increase drive and teach the dog to use his bodyweight to his advantage, we were doing it in the 90's and the yanks and Europeans were doing it long before that.............

DSC_0588.jpg

Muzzle training is nothing new, its taught alongside bitework to increase drive and teach the dog to use his bodyweight to his advantage, we were doing it in the 90's and the yanks and Europeans were doing it long before that.............

i dont pretend to know anything about it at all was just that id seen it recently merely saying thats all

12.jpg

This is one of my mates dogs.

Never mind whether the dog bites or not, thats one hell of a deterant! That dog looks every ounce of a painfull death!

yery true :thumbs: , you can have what breed you like big or small, but there nothing like a rottie like that, you would take a chance with . got to be best guard dog out there :yes:

• Like 1