alaunt bull greyhounds

if i am right there was a couple of types of alaunte of old,as i see people are going in different directions with breeding today as they did many many years ago,i.e, running type and holding type,if they are breeding to type(a running/holding mastiff) surely they are alaunte types.as for the PURE comments,lets face it thats whats fooked most TYPES of our dogs, ,have any off you knockers seen these types work?as i believe thats all that really matters at the end of the day .i like the runnning type mastiffs personally.keep the pictures coming fellas,

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a great dane with rickets.... Rinky boy?

No £££££££££

Alaunts be f****d ??‍♂️ 

Posted Images

some info on Alaunt - according to Plummer! :

http://www.thebritishalauntsociety.moonfruit.com/#/the-alaunt-by-dbp/4516413175

Alaunt dogs are generaly mastiff type dogs other wise known as "molosser" the only type that i know of that you could really call alaunt, that hasn't been cross bred to look like the rustic reall life dogs is the alano espanol or spanish mastiff - extremely rare and mainly used on boar on northern spain.

here is a guy that i know that has some amazing spanish lines - but beware contacting him! he doesnt sufffer fools or questions easily! and he won't let any of his dogs be sold the uk as we don't have the legal quarry for proper use of them :

http://www.ambasorejas.com/

my dog is Alano espanol / neapolitan mastiff an accidental mating from what i can fathom from the breeder - never did get the real story to be honest!

he has a mastiff head with an alano body - he was the runt and has still made over 6 stone! although he is fecking quick! if you dont belive me ask "bullmastiff" he can verif and saw him work on his very first outing.

hope this helps

peace :thumbs:

PS: and before anyone says is there NO boxer in him! AT ALL! the ast picture is him fully grown and put on some weight in his back end.

post-16751-127342838417_thumb.jpg

post-16751-127342839858_thumb.jpg

post-16751-127342863414_thumb.jpg

post-16751-127342874659.jpg

facts, there are 3 types of alaunte , the heavy built dog to the racey alaunt gentile i have a dog here that goes back to the plummer stuff and 2 bitches that are not last year i put an ebt lurcher over scarlet the old bitch and produced 6 stunning pups i havent got any recent pics but ive seen some of them in the flesh and there racy solid dogs standing 25--26 at 6 months and all the owners are well pleased with them, Bo my black bitch has turned into anawesome dog that will do and has done anything you put infront of her from rabbits to wild boar she s 8 stone of muscles and can run like the wind theres some pic s on here somewhere ill get some more up when i get a minute,atb top dogsebt xalaunt pup 7 wks

Edited by TOPPER