Homophobic abuse?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, PLEDGEY said:

WOW!, what a thread. Dudes offended about everyone on here. Even people that ain't said sh1t to him are gettin' it. Apparently I'm a 'Puff Gun Boy' Coz I shoots an air rifle..... what ever. I'm sat here with me cup of tea an' a packet of crisps itchin' for more.....I'M HOOKED!.  It's like waiting for the next instalment of Eastenders or summut! :-)

This shits way better than benders...

excuse the pun :)

and started by a mod ?

9 minutes ago, si brown said:

This shits way better than benders...

excuse the pun :)

and started by a mod ?

The only bender i like is the all day one on a saturday and wake up on Sunday thinking what the fcuk did i drink :laugh:

The incident is understood to have happened on 12 December when Mr Young was driving his car in Fulham, south-west London.

He added: “TfL doing everything they can but I am appealing to TfL @SadiqKhan to help me find the driver to ensure he doesn’t abuse others.

Above Web text from the independent. 

So if will young was driving his car how did he get into a situation of the bus driver actually communicating with him? I wonder if he was blocking the bus and seeing as he was higher, as in line with the queen, that he had a god given right to use the Queens highway without hinderance by a lowly bus driver. Perhaps the plod should enquire what he was doing to get Into conflict with a bus? I expect it's must a case of ignore him and he''ll melt away.