Tyson fury

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he beats anyone i just hope it a fight,not that strictly come dancing shite we last saw.

his first fight .........about 70 lbs.........

I’d like to see him fight that little prick Owen Jones ! 

Whyte has just refused to fight Hughie as hes going after Browne or Kabayel.Tyson would make Whyte look stupid if they fought. Whyte is a Euro level fighter, I gave him credit for the Joshua fight but the Chisora fight he should have lost and Chisora exposed him.Fury fought Chisora 3 years ago and schooled him before stopping him in the tenth. One thing is for sure if Joshua and Fury do fight, Joshua will be trying to stop him and Fury will be trying to out box him, the fight will not go any other way. 

Edited by MickC

Tyson would definitely toy with Whyte , Whyte looks less impressive every time he's out , aj an chisora he's two best showings , very flat since then , spose when I say whytes a tryer I mean in them 2 fights cos if you rack ya brains you can't think of any others ?

15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bar wlad when has Tyson really impressed you?

His boxing against Christian hammer was very good, hammer ain't much to write home about but  tysons movement and boxing in that fight was ? He impressed again Cunningham , over came a flash KD to win away from home , to me he's always shown glimpses of what he's capable of , fought some jank fighters like they all have, Haye was a messer who killed he's motivation a bit but I think had the Haye fight come off you'd of sin earlier what Tyson can do ?

Tyson is one of them that fights better when he's opposition is better imo

18 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Could say the same about whyte big fights bring out the best in him. Let's not forget as well Cunningham is a cruiserweight and hammer is European level. I like fury but bar the  wlad  fight i struggle to find him beating anybody else worth mentoining. 

I mentioned in the boxing thread Tyson wasn't hurt by Cunninghams shot in that he was wobbled and needed to regain heself, he was just literally caught by a peach of a shot that caught him off balance, which can happen in boxing, hence flash KD vs heavy KD, yea I know hammer is Euro lvl mate, said he weren't nothing to jump up n down about, just that Tyson moved well & had a excellent jab in the fight 

Whyte has performed well against better opposition , wasn't up to much vs helenius though , but don't feel he'd get much clean on Tyson , Whyte may aswell tell he's opponent what punch he's going to throw next at times, telegraphs a lot of shots 

Whyte has that chance of a KO same as all at Heavy but it takes more than a punchers chance to win fights , no one really takes notice of Whyte , he made noise v AJ n Chisora but no one really wanted to entertain rematches , he had chance to get people talking again fighting helenius who name wise wasn't a terrible scalp , but he failed to get him out of there and let's face it helenius was there for a pay check he didn't fight hard an chisora went 12 with him in a sh*t fight , you won't bring big fights about like that , he went from aj n chisora to an 8rounder v Malcolm tann, then helenius where he could've done with poggering him and getting people talking again 

Tyson went 12 with wlad but the way he done it still has him many many supporters 

whyte UD'd Dave Allen aswel and didn't look much cop in there either, I honestly think we've seen the best of whyte

Edited by Billy b

This is a genuine question and I might be being a bit thick here but how do the backdated bans work . I understand that Tyson was out of the ring for 2 years and that covers it but Hughie carried on fighting so hasn’t missed the 2 years like Tyson did . I’m not bothered whether he’s served the ban or not , just curious how it’s been backdated 

id like to see him back amongst it as he was the man who shook up the stagnant division as wlad had it boring,  wlad is like Schumacher of the formula 1 ruined it by winning all the time and turned it into a bore fest.  fury should call out haye,  lol,  truthfully id like to see fury beating the brunoesque aj