Your Autobiography......

So, you've written the story of our life, with all its hilarious anecdotes and fascinating adventures.......or otherwise !

Now, what are you going to call it ? How would you sum up your life in the few words of a book title ? How would you sum up your experiences in a catchy phrase ?

I have a cavalier love of making it up as I go along, while pretending that I have plan, so I'd call mine.....

"Yeah, but what's the worst that can happen ?"

What would yours be ?

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine would be  "To Aesgard and back : the expeditions of an airborne colossus" wade through a sea of blood with stiffy as he recounts a life lived on the very cusp of greatness, tales of   M

I'm  not to sure on mine. But I think cushty's should be. "Living life on the hedge"

We'll never fit that on a book cover, mate...........

2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

So, you've written the story of our life, with all its hilarious anecdotes and fascinating adventures.......or otherwise !

Now, what are you going to call it ? How would you sum up your life in the few words of a book title ? How would you sum up your experiences in a catchy phrase ?

I have a cavalier love of making it up as I go along, while pretending that I have plan, so I'd call mine.....

"Yeah, but what's the worst that can happen ?"

What would yours be ?.

Mine would be "Just Remember This - In This Country, They Drive On The Wrong Side Of The Road."

Not that anyone would read it. :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

'I got lucky I met my wife'.

No really, ( she doesn't read the tripe I write on here.) By far the best thing that ever happened to me was meeting her.Pity she was penniless, but still my biggest break in life.

I'll er, get my coat.