Shootings In Las Vegas

Assault rifles are just the beginning of the end for the Yanks. Of course the left wants all weapons banned but they can't just come out and say that, can they? They'd be carnage... So slowly slowly they hack away at liberties. First its assault rifles even though most deaths and crime involve handguns next it will be oh this ban didn't work let's ban more. Try telling them this in a debate, back them into a corner and say handguns kill more people so do you want to ban them also? Watch their faces as you ask this ;)

Coronary heart disease kills nearly six hundred thousand Americans every year. Try building a McDonalds without a drive-thru though!

you can legally purchase an automatic if it was registered before may 1986

You can buy them no problem providing you have correct government paperwork. Class 3 are heavily regulated.

I dare say the mans internet activity will allude to the truth.

As a retiree from Mesquite, I want to see what was in his bloodstream and whether he's part of America's opioid epidemic.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Hes a nutter plain and simple. Guess thats the downside of allowing folk to hoard guns with no checks mainly a health check.

But that would infringe on his freedom though.

As far as I am aware, America is a big fecking place pal.

A mate of mine was going through a divorce, proper upstanding chap, head of a hundred million turnover firm, not an aggressive bone in his body and not so much as a parking ticket to his name.

His ex simply phoned up and said "I'm worried because he has shotguns" and just like that they came round and took his guns away.

She only did it to be a c**t.

Now let's take Chris case here where he has said he is at least an hour from 911 assistance, if you had a British system and someone made a totally false complaint and they take his guns how will his family defend itself?

Who is going to tell that man "sorry about your family but there may be a nutter amongst the 300, 000,000 other Americans and we can't take any chances"

Nutters hurt innocent people, no need to make their life any easier.

You sit there and say all these well in that instance, it's okay,

It's not ,

It's all instances, or none .

It's having a gun for most of the pop under current legislation

Or no one has one

We physically cannot compute how much of a shithole America is in places , the likes of the worst places in Glasgow , Birmingham and London are absolutely run of the mill to the average yank cop

A young lad from the usmc who I met in Afghan in 2008 became a small town copper in Carolina after discharge .

He was shot at more by criminals there than he was in Helmand and garmarsir, a relatively safe state of America was more dangerous than the worst war zone of the 21st century

Think about that, criminals will always have guns. Always.

• Like 2

A mate of mine was going through a divorce, proper upstanding chap, head of a hundred million turnover firm, not an aggressive bone in his body and not so much as a parking ticket to his name.

His ex simply phoned up and said "I'm worried because he has shotguns" and just like that they came round and took his guns away.

Now let's take Chris case here where he has said he is at least an hour from 911 assistance, if you had a British system and someone made a totally false complaint and they take his guns how will his family defend itself?

Who is going to tell that man "sorry about your family but there may be a nutter amongst the 300, 000,000 other Americans and we can't take any chances"

Not to mention take away my entire livelihood! :laugh:

Ironically I probably went through a more rigorous checking and training procedure than the average British system but scary guns, right? The more I read this thread the more the massive cultural differences become apparent. Until then the only version of gun control you'll see in America is trigger press...

So if an armed duo of criminals burst into your domicile, whilst your kids are in bed in the middle of the night out in the sticks you'd be happier reaching for a baseball bat rather a lovingly cleaned and oiled dimarco?

Behave

Criminals don't care about the police but none of them wants to tackle an armed victim. None.

• Like 2

So if an armed duo of criminals burst into your domicile, whilst your kids are in bed in the middle of the night out in the sticks you'd be happier reaching for a baseball bat rather a lovingly cleaned and oiled dimarco?

Behave

In America, yeah I'd want a gun for obvious reasons........thankfully I live in a culture where gun crime is still relatively rare, so I never think about them. Maybe I enjoy more freedom? Haha.... Edited by Accip74

I've got a cousin in Florida who is a prison guard and her husband is undercover DEA where they live is predominantly people of the same ilk and retired FBI and cops etc ... when my old Man was out there he wanted to go for a stroll and all my cousin kept telling him was stay on the road DO NOT step on anybody's lawn or head towards a house as you will get shot first they will ask questions later ......

It's not ,

Or no one has one

We physically cannot compute how much of a shithole America is in places , the likes of the worst places in Glasgow , Birmingham and London are absolutely run of the mill to the average yank cop

A young lad from the usmc who I met in Afghan in 2008 became a small town copper in Carolina after discharge .

He was shot at more by criminals there than he was in Helmand and garmarsir, a relatively safe state of America was more dangerous than the worst war zone of the 21st century

Exactly. America are a victim of their own gun culture. They are too far gone for any further legislation now. They will just have to live with these incidents & toddler shooting stats......it's that simple.

Hes a nutter plain and simple. Guess thats the downside of allowing folk to hoard guns with no checks mainly a health check.

But that would infringe on his freedom though.

My FEO advised me (and most of you too, I'm sure) not to let neighbours know I have guns - "The first time you have a fallout with them, they'll be on the phone, saying you threatened them....."

It's not ,

Or no one has one

The only deadly peril you have been in is at your hair stylist !

I've got a cousin in Florida who is a prison guard and her husband is undercover DEA where they live is predominantly people of the same ilk and retired FBI and cops etc ... when my old Man was out there he wanted to go for a stroll and all my cousin kept telling him was stay on the road DO NOT step on anybody's lawn or head towards a house as you will get shot first they will ask questions later ......

I live near a few of those. They have No Trespassing signs clearly marked on their property. You simply honour their requests. If you enter their premises expect to be confronted. As it should be.

Exactly. America are a victim of their own gun culture. They are too far gone for any further legislation now. They will just have to live with these incidents & toddler shooting stats......it's that simple.

True that mate. That constitutional thing again but kids being shot the vast majority are bystanders when a crime is being committed. I know that one ND with a child is too many but that's a very slanted picture when you look at gang-related incidents. I'd rather my boys learned to shoot from the boy scouts and my firearms instructor than the Xbox and Hollywood but again I live out here not over there! Living with guns in the rural US is something that you have to accept. ;)

My FEO advised me (and most of you too, I'm sure) not to let neighbours know I have guns - "The first time you have a fallout with them, they'll be on the phone, saying you threatened them....."

Cultural differences again. If you did that here and they respond the accuser would get a ticket, pending an investigation. UT's castle doctrine laws are some of the strongest in the nation.

• Like 1