Shootings In Las Vegas

IMO what's left of gun rights in the UK hang by a thread. We are being marginalised by the licensing authorities and they are taking harder stances on anything suspect in the name of 'caution'.

All it'd take is for a fella with a 243 and a screw lose to set himself up at a similar population centre in the UK, a music festival, city centre, football match and set about it and I reckon owning a rifle for sporting purposes will be gone for good. They'll be treated the same as pistols for HD, only professionals will be permitted. There'll be no argument of liberty because nobody gives a shit. That's the deal over here, that's the culture.

God forbid you ever need to defend yourself or your country. We'd be sheep queuing up for slaughter in that respect.

I was in Oklahoma in summer and chatting to a Canadian (US resident) about the culture and he hit the nail square on the head for me "When I was in the UK last they were asking what the government were going to do about this tragedy, demanding the government do something. I asked what were YOU going to do about it!". We don't want that responsibility, the yanks do, even if it costs em.

• Like 2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

The redneck image of defiance. Cracking

These's one video clip of a guy running & filming himself on his phone while saying "silly me, I should brought my gun......."

Was that Dan Bilzerion? Bearded fella?

Yes

Hes a nutter plain and simple. Guess thats the downside of allowing folk to hoard guns with no checks mainly a health check.

But that would infringe on his freedom though.

As far as I am aware, America is a big fecking place pal.

A mate of mine was going through a divorce, proper upstanding chap, head of a hundred million turnover firm, not an aggressive bone in his body and not so much as a parking ticket to his name.

His ex simply phoned up and said "I'm worried because he has shotguns" and just like that they came round and took his guns away.

She only did it to be a c**t.

Now let's take Chris case here where he has said he is at least an hour from 911 assistance, if you had a British system and someone made a totally false complaint and they take his guns how will his family defend itself?

Who is going to tell that man "sorry about your family but there may be a nutter amongst the 300, 000,000 other Americans and we can't take any chances"

Nutters hurt innocent people, no need to make their life any easier.

My FEO advised me (and most of you too, I'm sure) not to let neighbours know I have guns - "The first time you have a fallout with them, they'll be on the phone, saying you threatened them....."

Who is you FEO it was a lady called sue curryer when I lived up that way. She wax very helpful

These's one video clip of a guy running & filming himself on his phone while saying "silly me, I should brought my gun......."

Yes

http://www.thisisinsider.com/las-vegas-shooting-marine-vet-criticizes-instagram-star-dan-bilzerian-2017-10

He doesn't get much respect, the king of instagram. Lol

Yes
http://www.thisisinsider.com/las-vegas-shooting-marine-vet-criticizes-instagram-star-dan-bilzerian-2017-10

He doesn't get much respect, the king of instagram. Lol

Ah I remember this guy now. It didn't click with me yesterday that I should know him. Is he the really rich guy that shoots a lot of things & gave himself a heart attack or something? With drugs & hookers?

Just checked. Yes he is

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Hes a nutter plain and simple. Guess thats the downside of allowing folk to hoard guns with no checks mainly a health check.

But that would infringe on his freedom though.

As far as I am aware, America is a big fecking place pal.

A mate of mine was going through a divorce, proper upstanding chap, head of a hundred million turnover firm, not an aggressive bone in his body and not so much as a parking ticket to his name.

His ex simply phoned up and said "I'm worried because he has shotguns" and just like that they came round and took his guns away.

She only did it to be a c**t.

Now let's take Chris case here where he has said he is at least an hour from 911 assistance, if you had a British system and someone made a totally false complaint and they take his guns how will his family defend itself?

Who is going to tell that man "sorry about your family but there may be a nutter amongst the 300, 000,000 other Americans and we can't take any chances"

Nutters hurt innocent people, no need to make their life any easier.

My FEO advised me (and most of you too, I'm sure) not to let neighbours know I have guns - "The first time you have a fallout with them, they'll be on the phone, saying you threatened them....."

Who is you FEO it was a lady called sue curryer when I lived up that way. She wax very helpful

Yes mate. Very nice lady, but I couldn't help feeling like a little lad in the headmaster's office !

you can legally purchase an automatic if it was registered before may 1986

That's not true.

Nowhere in the states can you purchase a fully automatic rifle. You can apply for a licence which is costly and a long process.

No fully automatics have been produced for the civillian market since 1986.