Made Me Laugh

Met a fella not long ago would never have guessed he was veggie until we went out to eat. Been one for 16 year and looked better than every other person at the table health and strength wise. I have little breaks from meat now and again does you the world of good.

Met a fella not long ago would never have guessed he was veggie until we went out to eat. Been one for 16 year and looked better than every other person at the table health and strength wise. I have little breaks from meat now and again does you the world of good.

The problem with vegetarians/vegans is you usually only hear from the outspoken preachy PETA types so folk assume they're all like that. Plenty of ordinary people who don't eat meat/dairy for whatever reason but you'd never know unless you went out to eat with them because they don't make a big deal of it.

Eating meat with every meal is a relatively modern luxury anyway, does us all good to go without every now and then :yes:

Vegetarian sausages, wtf is that all about? Why pretend your eating meat when you could be eating meat?

What's with the quorn "chicken" pieces? They're quorn pieces. They don't look or (I imagine) taste like chicken.

Vegetarian sausages, wtf is that all about? Why pretend your eating meat when you could be eating meat?

What's with the quorn "chicken" pieces? They're quorn pieces. They don't look or (I imagine) taste like chicken.

My Mrs got them quorn sousages once and they we're disgusting dogs wouldn't even touch them.

• Like 1

I have had veggie curry that was nice,I have eaten a burger where it was large mushroom instead of a patty etc or halloumi cheese.

Don't mind odd meal , but like said why do they feel need to ram their views Into other people's faces,I wouldn't go an slap them across the face with a bacon roll lol.

I couldn't be a full time vegetarian ,which just as well as got a whole organic pig coming in couple months

• Like 2