WEDGEY

Show Us Your White Dog's

Thought ye black dogs were genuine all ye need dogs Dan??  Have you seen the light?? Haha:laugh: doing much fishing mate?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Thought ye black dogs were genuine all ye need dogs Dan??  Have you seen the light?? Haha:laugh: doing much fishing mate?

Still got my old bitch, she had a litter and killed them, little rough bitch has gone  to a hound pack, young black dog bit my lad so he went, got a young black bitch here only 12 m old so may/may not go  this  season, mate gifted me the Russell pup, spent most the season travelling and digging other folk's dogs:whistling:got some time booked off from work next week so plan a few days pike fishing and a couple of days down with a few mates:thumbs:see f**k all has changed on here :fool:same old same old, worth logging on for a chuckle, take care Don:thumbs:atb dc

• Like 1

Not hard at all of you no the right people I've 3 verly well bred bitch pups in my runs here for next season 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Themole said:

Not hard at all of you no the right people I've 3 verly well bred bitch pups in my runs here for next season 

Any pictures mole 

• Like 1

Liquorice all sorts!... so the 2 dogs on the right I bred myself from my own jack Russell which is No longer with us, The bitch we put him to was my grandfathers bitch which was also bred by us, the sire being a Plummer, the son of the famous vandal and the dam being a  paterdale/Russell x border/Russell. A bitch from that litter was put on to my jack Russell which we got the 2 dogs you see on the right, then last year we put the ginger dog on right to my grandfathers Lakeland Russell, which is the 2 pups you see on the left which is now 13 months. Phew!!