Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, stonewall said:

ive was given a lot of old terrier lurcher and hound black and white photos from shows in ireland back in the 1980s.if any one knows the man in the photo id post it on .any details pm me.

IMG_1487 (2).JPG

That dog has some quality to it, tremendous quality if it's a bitch. A show dog or a working terrier being shown? As it was the 1980's at least there is a chance that it is the latter rather than the former.

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

That dog has some quality to it, tremendous quality if it's a bitch. A show dog or a working terrier being shown? As it was the 1980's at least there is a chance that it is the latter rather than the former.

With one of those show leads on it ?????????????????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jcb said:

Are you the lad with the Plummer bitch if so are you still digging her

shes still here bud, but she has a bad injust to her foot so havent had her out too much, infact i think shes only had four this season but hopefully she heals up. deffo no digging dog and id not insult people and pretend she is but a handy little bitch to have about

atb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, neil cooney said:

With one of those show leads on it ?????????????????

The chap in the photo also appears to be wearing some sort of training shoe and I can't see a spade. Do we know for sure that he did not have a decent pair of boots back at home and  some digging tools in his shed?

• Like 1