Having A Affair

Well after chatting to a young sort for a good while while walking the old dog tonight she made it clear she would like to take things further its not for me as I'm no ray (bird ) by that I mean not a cheater but a stud but I could see how some do get tempted but I have to much to lose have any of you lads tried it or know someone who as

Edited by blackmaggie

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

No good mate.

Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs.

I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all.

I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down that road.

I tell them straight to there faces that I don't want to talk to them again and I stick to it.

You can have millions in the bank.

But you can't buy morals.

• Like 10

I know a few people who have an arrangement with another person simply for sexual purposes. .. which is great for them ... no emotional shit. That's the key .. as long as your not emotionally involved fill your boots I say

• Like 2

What is your opinion Kay on a person (male) having a non sexual friendship with a female or females? The women I have been with could not accept it! I ended up living by myself after finding a non sexual friendship and although I am now back in a relationship with the same person to this day she cannot accept that it was only a male/female friendship! I saw it as a Will and Grace type scenario although I am not gay! But it would be interesting to hear your opinion. Thanks

I know a few people who have an arrangement with another person simply for sexual purposes. .. which is great for them ... no emotional shit. That's the key .. as long as your not emotionally involved fill your boots I say

Therein lies the problem though Kay,the no emotions thing on face value is great,but lines become blurred (hate to say it ,but usually the woman lol)next thing you know its bunny boiler time and the divorce court....

• Like 1

Therein lies the problem though Kay,the no emotions thing on face value is great,but lines become blurred (hate to say it ,but usually the woman lol)next thing you know its bunny boiler time and the divorce court....

And kids brought up in a broken marriage just because someone wanted the leg over.

Sad feckers in my eyes.

• Like 6

And kids brought up in a broken marriage just because someone wanted the leg over.

Sad feckers in my eyes.

have you had wee juke at willie an harry
You've lost me mate??
  • Like 1

Sad feckers in my eyes.

have you had wee juke at willie an harry
You've lost me mate??

Think its referring to Charles and Camilla lol How horny would you have to be to ride that lolol

• Like 2

This song sums up what my wife and 3 lads mean to me.

never heard them but lovely tune
Have a listen to there other songs Larry.

Very unique voice on the singer.

And some cracking songs in my eyes.

• Like 1

Knew a married guy who f****d a barmaid also married out the back of the boozer. Someone filmed it on their phone and stuck it up on facebook. Before it was taken down her husband saw it and his 13 year old son!

is it really worth all the hassle and heartache for a ride or to fufill you're own ego. If you're f***ing around best to just end the sham of the relationship and save the misery.

• Like 4