Sign in to follow this  
FUJI

Cheers Folks..

Your knowlage, your lifestyle and your expierience through your posts have uplifted this site and its members more than you know...

Follow the wind my friend. ATB ;)

Your knowlage, your lifestyle and your expierience through your posts have uplifted this site and its members more than you know...

Follow the wind my friend. ATB ;)

+1 bosun.
  • Like 2

Best of luck for the future mate. Only just getting into this game an seeing your posts sparks the fire even more

You don't have to walk to the top of hills, you can walk half way up, still gets you out. :thumbs:

There is an old saying that " them as can do, and them as cant, teach ". Well now that you by your own admission cannot " do " anymore then i would suggest you teach, in the form of writing books and articles. Lesser men have made a living from it and with your experiences and no doubt a good collection of images you should be able to put together a best seller. There is a niche for this kind of book and lots of lurcher men and women out there waiting for it. Live long and prosper, Andy.

• Like 7

There is an old saying that " them as can do, and them as cant, teach ". Well now that you by your own admission cannot " do " anymore then i would suggest you teach, in the form of writing books and articles. Lesser men have made a living from it and with your experiences and no doubt a good collection of images you should be able to put together a best seller. There is a niche for this kind of book and lots of lurcher men and women out there waiting for it. Live long and prosper, Andy.

and in the book can you write a chapter how you get the beasts of the side of the hill,drag it 3/4 miles to the nearest road without being seen.

• Like 1

Bit to much love in here.just don't seem right.think folk have forgot it's the lurcher bit not the air rifle forum

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words everyone,I appreciate it ✌

PSX_20150702_114132_zpswqjb7zin.jpg

enormous respect to you sir, sad day for the world of running dogs but best wishes for whatever you get up to next!

Edited by beast
  • Like 1

enjoy the retirement mate.

Hope to see you next season for some leisurely ferreting. :thumbs: