Posting Pictures

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a bit of common sense was used there'd be no aggro imo.atb dc

Its been that way for over 12 years but 1/2 the stupid c@nts on here just want a pat on the back and a bit of fame ..

Hows about making me a mod, i seem to be the only normal bloke on here somebody stop meeeeeeeeeeee

Posted Images

I remember as a boy reading Jack Ivester Lloyd in the shooting times about his days out with his bobberty pack of terriers. The details he put into how the pack worked a rabbit or rat along a hedgerow, the excitement he built up in my mind just reading his words, the kill as such was a necessary anti climax, you just did not want that hunt to end. Hunting is not about the trophies it's all about the hunt. Perhaps I should say It should be all about the hunt.

Today it seems unless you can post photos of bigger bags than the last man your a failure. People like that are not really true hunters, just glory seekers out to get their ego's stroked.

As always just my opinion.

TC

Just one question, just for the ones that were hunting more than 15 years ago. What did you do before internet forums and digital camera's? The internet and digital photography have a lot to answer for IMHO.

TC

We had advertised competitions, and put pictures up in the pup

I used to go out with a couple of lads lamping. One is obsessed with taking pics to show off to others. The other lad rang me on sat saying he doesn't like getting pics taken because it could jeopardise his career if out comes about. I was out and about got talking to another hunter and he said he seen a couple of pics taken of my mate catch and his dog that our other mate shown him. So I told him he needs to stop with that shit and because I won't tell him who told me he has fallen out with. He should check his mate not me but I'm in the wrong. Work that out??

I remember as a boy reading Jack Ivester Lloyd in the shooting times about his days out with his bobberty pack of terriers. The details he put into how the pack worked a rabbit or rat along a hedgerow, the excitement he built up in my mind just reading his words, the kill as such was a necessary anti climax, you just did not want that hunt to end. Hunting is not about the trophies it's all about the hunt. Perhaps I should say It should be all about the hunt.

Today it seems unless you can post photos of bigger bags than the last man your a failure. People like that are not really true hunters, just glory seekers out to get their ego's stroked.

TC

Agree

Edited by Trev70

TC

Good post.

But it's not one rule for one and one for the other? Surely it is against forum rules to post pictures of bull greyhound am I wrong?

Since when has it been illegal to own a bull cross?

By owning a pitbull x greyhound your breaking the law I stand to be corrected

when I read your posts it becomes very evident you sniff glue

• Like 4

But it's not one rule for one and one for the other? Surely it is against forum rules to post pictures of bull greyhound am I wrong?

Since when has it been illegal to own a bull cross?

By owning a pitbull x greyhound your breaking the law I stand to be corrected

PHEW - Im safe then, mine aren't crossed :rofl:

14906981_10154154401092462_7908805906015

• Like 2

So you put a pic up of a dead hare shot legally and fetched back by your lurcher = 100% legal, pic gets took down

Put up a video of foxes being legally killed on the lamp in Ireland also 100% legal, video stays up and everyone thinks its fine

1. Whats the difference both are 100% legal

2. Which 1 do you think does the most damage to fielsports

I've been told yesterday, rightly or wrongly that there are a couple of cases up very shortly in Ireland where intentionally causing unnecessary pain and suffering to an animal are the charges bein pressed upon lurcher lads that were caught doing a bit of foxing by night.... Food for thought!!

Just one question, just for the ones that were hunting more than 15 years ago. What did you do before internet forums and digital camera's? The internet and digital photography have a lot to answer for IMHO.

TC

used to post my cousin a rabbits tail to prove I had caught one lol. How odd :laugh:

• Like 4

TC

used to post my cousin a rabbits tail to prove I had caught one lol. How odd :laugh:

Good job you wasn't up dales getting bags of 100 :)

TC

Good job you wasn't up dales getting bags of 100 :)

ha true that lol when we first started as kids. He was lucky a fox brush wasnt covered by first class stamp :laugh:

So you put a pic up of a dead hare shot legally and fetched back by your lurcher = 100% legal, pic gets took down

Put up a video of foxes being legally killed on the lamp in Ireland also 100% legal, video stays up and everyone thinks its fine

I've been told yesterday, rightly or wrongly that there are a couple of cases up very shortly in Ireland where intentionally causing unnecessary pain and suffering to an animal are the charges bein pressed upon lurcher lads that were caught doing a bit of foxing by night.... Food for thought!!
a few years ago here in Ireland we got a fox on the first weekend in September.so up the field I went got the dead fox.cut the tail for the lads in gun club. Back to the motors I decide to give the hounds the carcass. 1st fox of the season after all. A young lad with us recorded that part and posted it on Facebook.any way week or so later front page of Sunday world here was the pictures with accusations of us baiting a live animal. The gardai were involved.and a file was sent to the DPP.I wasn't charged because I cut the tail from the fox and that proved he was dead before he was ragged. I didn't know it was been recorded.but because I owned them I should of been more vigilant.so lads that was here in Ireland so u still have to be wary what ya post.
  • Like 5

a few years ago here in Ireland we got a fox on the first weekend in September.so up the field I went got the dead fox.cut the tail for the lads in gun club. Back to the motors I decide to give the hounds the carcass. 1st fox of the season after all. A young lad with us recorded that part and posted it on Facebook.any way week or so later front page of Sunday world here was the pictures with accusations of us baiting a live animal. The gardai were involved.and a file was sent to the DPP.I wasn't charged because I cut the tail from the fox and that proved he was dead before he was ragged. I didn't know it was been recorded.but because I owned them I should of been more vigilant.so lads that was here in Ireland so u still have to be wary what ya post.

When was that pal i think i remember that and it wasnt that kong ago them cnuts had a story and pics of a boxer holding a fox that his lurcher got.