Sign in to follow this  
MIK

Nip Drowned

I know it was hardly a desirable event but made for a cracking short story! Good effort. It's worth persevering, a lot of animals can come back from drowning.

The little fuckers are versatile aren't they? I think I'll keep mine to the duck ponds though.

well done mik stripped off once to go in but the dog made it if it needed resuscitation I wouldn't have had a clue it's s pity some people don't read a thread properly before replying

You showed you have balls Mik, even if they were up in your belly the minute you hit that cold water.

I'm glad your write up ended the way it did and not the way I thought it was going. It was only last week we were commenting how game a tyke he is.

Call me greedy, but did you get the goose ?

• Like 6

Brilliant result from what sounds like a terrible situation, I am delighted for yea.

We'll done Milk, I thought it was gonna be bad ending! Glad he's OK.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Well done mik glad you saved him what a bond you will have with him now proper little alrounder

Wow!! Now that's what you call a bond between man and dog, well done for persevering MIK and I hope the dog is okay in the end. that's a scary situation to be in, as you could of easily drowned as well. Hats off to you mate

We'll done for saving your dog, risked your life for your little terrier life a true dog man

• Like 2

Well done to saving your dog i hope it makes a full recovery,,,ps,try and get it on antibiotics for a week or so the water it breathed into its lungs can cause infections and possibly pneumonia,,best of luck.

• Like 2