Fav Pic..

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuinely taken before the ban ....great set of pics

This is probably my own personal fav snap that ive taken of my dogs..nothing much to it really but i just like it ? ..be good to see a few of your own fav pics added to the thread ?  

Posted Images

I do them regular. Just not as much as I would like. Going hiking tomorrow taking the lurchers and beagle pup. Just walking nothing else. Hopefully get a few pics.

4AE66BC7-48A9-4FF2-810A-59F929E4F335_zps

Wouldn't like a kick up the arse off you mate, must have some legs on ya ha with the amount of walking you do with your dogs up the mountains/hills. Cracking view from up there.

• Like 1

I do them regular. Just not as much as I would like. Going hiking tomorrow taking the lurchers and beagle pup. Just walking nothing else. Hopefully get a few pics.

4AE66BC7-48A9-4FF2-810A-59F929E4F335_zps

Wouldn't like a kick up the arse off you mate, must have some legs on ya ha with the amount of walking you do with your dogs up the mountains/hills. Cracking view from up there.
haha.... Couple quick pics from this morning, back in time for a few beers and football.

6D080A95-3FAF-4747-B48E-DE455D545DA3_zps

160D8DFD-73CF-42F5-8187-60A0CF1E43DA_zps

• Like 5

I do them regular. Just not as much as I would like. Going hiking tomorrow taking the lurchers and beagle pup. Just walking nothing else. Hopefully get a few pics. 4AE66BC7-48A9-4FF2-810A-59F929E4F335_zps

Where is that Frank?

I know I've been out with the Blencathera far end of the valley on the left, hounds were away on the fell opposite side... ran one in... looked a dodgy spot!

I do them regular. Just not as much as I would like. Going hiking tomorrow taking the lurchers and beagle pup. Just walking nothing else. Hopefully get a few pics. 4AE66BC7-48A9-4FF2-810A-59F929E4F335_zps

Where is that Frank?

I know I've been out with the Blencathera far end of the valley on the left, hounds were away on the fell opposite side... ran one in... looked a dodgy spot!

that pic was taken a top of dale head via cat bells & high spy. Cat bells is the hills starting on the right and I ended on the hills going down on the left. Kinda like a big horse shoe walk. Was 12 mile round trip, and on this day was over 30 degree. Was hard graft but worth it.

Where is that Frank?

that pic was taken a top of dale head via cat bells & high spy. Cat bells is the hills starting on the right and I ended on the hills going down on the left. Kinda like a big horse shoe walk. Was 12 mile round trip, and on this day was over 30 degree. Was hard graft but worth it.
Thanks for that mate, I'd got it wrong! I though that was Great Dodd at the far end on the right. Never been up cat bells or Dale head, well worth the effort though by the looks of it.

Where is that Frank?

Thanks for that mate, I'd got it wrong! I though that was Great Dodd at the far end on the right. Never been up cat bells or Dale head, well worth the effort though by the looks of it.
cat bells is a doddle really, it's a more popular walk in Keswick,,, but going up to dale head is a graft. There all good walks around here, every mountain has its own challenge as ya probably know yaself.

Where is that Frank?

cat bells is a doddle really, it's a more popular walk in Keswick,,, but going up to dale head is a graft. There all good walks around here, every mountain has its own challenge as ya probably know yaself.
Yes mate, heard cat bells is easy enough, keep meaning to do it with my two girls.. never seem to get around to it though. I've done a few bit's up there, Helvellyn and Skidaw probably pick of the bunch. Still got Scar fell pike and Sharp edge to tick off yet though. I need to grow 'a set' before tackle Sharp edge though! lol.

Lakes is a good 3hr from me here but luckily my big sis has just moved up to Penrith so I'll crashing there and dumping my mrs and kids on her whilst i get some fell hunting in!!

DSC01432_resized-01_zpszgsihimd.jpeg

My two muchkins last time we were up there...?

• Like 1