Fav Pic..

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuinely taken before the ban ....great set of pics

This is probably my own personal fav snap that ive taken of my dogs..nothing much to it really but i just like it ? ..be good to see a few of your own fav pics added to the thread ?  

Posted Images

That Pom is legendary fp your lurchers look like they can put a shift in aswel mucca

white rough haired bitch is my brothers, she's not too bad... The black bitch is a pup never been tried, so not sure if she can put a shift in yet haha.. The Pom has a screw loose haha

I'm sure she l do you proud fella she's a cracker fp to you

high hopes for her but will never no until she's grafting... I'll be honest about her always am about my dogs. Plenty lads will watch her work, including a few of here so can't hide haha

Having my eyes opened with these Saluki types. Atb

• Like 1

Welcome back Geoff,,,,good seeing the fife rabbits getting a turn,,, apparently so fife lurcher men I know from Fife say rabbits there are very scarce,,looks like u have no problem finding and catching them lol

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

Welcome back Geoff,,,,good seeing the fife rabbits getting a turn,,, apparently so fife lurcher men I know from Fife say rabbits there are very scarce,,looks like u have no problem finding and catching them lol

Scarce lol