Further Update On New Lurcher Association

I have spoken with Trenchfoot and Penny, Alan was unavailabe at that time, we agreed, on many points...

Trenchfoot knows where the dialogue ended and so do I at the very beginning, and not on this thread .

I have always believed in telling the truth, to that end one can never be caught out in a lie.

Having spoke with them both, i like what i heard and so it to be of benefit for a face to face meeting.Once Alan was available.

I had said to trench in a pm, i feel the dogs of war snapping at my feet. iwas not disappointed

As this topic has gone on, I have witnessed some ( for want to a better word, vile ) behavour.

The constant Pulling down of Alans work, be a solo or not, was very destructive.

hence the break down in ALL commincations.

I can only say to those who would dismiss Him like an old rag

' what have You been doing these past years? '

The AWL is here to stay join or dont, we will keep fighting for the ' Lurchers/Longdogs

You may question why its me Your talking to and not Alan ( its called man managment ) and when a team/s club s are happy, things flow on

We have a great bunch on board, with a great vision, I applaude them.

Well if I'm one of the members you mention that have offended anybody on this thread then I apologise that wasn't my intention but people need a thick skin when taking on something like this IMO, if folk get offended by debates and things put to and mentioned on here how will they be when confronted with doubts and negativity by the public who's on the other side of the fence and against this then there maybe in the future at some point questions and debates with both pros and cons put to by the media to take on board and deal with etc ; )

So I take it I was one of them that you mentioned then lol, is that apology not accepted then even tho what I said shouldn't of offended you anyway as In "moving from the chair" which should've been read between the lines...

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

I think the CA will deal with either Club as its in there interest financialy and otherwise but if the new club bigger for instance then likely they would get the seat too represent the cause same awl would continue too hold seat if they got bigger membership

If nobody's done nothing for ten years then surely the bigger club emerging should get the chance too represent the cause?

The National Lurcher and Racing Club were a bigger club than all the others put together but they were not the lurcher representatives, size doesnt matter (well it does sometimes haha) all clubs and individuals had one representative, same with other bodys.

• Like 1

I think the CA will deal with either Club as its in there interest financialy and otherwise but if the new club bigger for instance then likely they would get the seat too represent the cause same awl would continue too hold seat if they got bigger membership

If nobody's done nothing for ten years then surely the bigger club emerging should get the chance too represent the cause?

The National Lurcher and Racing Club were a bigger club than all the others put together but they were not the lurcher representatives, size doesnt matter (well it does sometimes haha) all clubs and individuals had one representative, same with other bodys.

May be its time things changed for the better and genuine representation wasnt restricted to one association this is how the OLD school network gets set up and the hard chairs turn to comfortable arm chairs after time,The example Setth Blatter with FIFA where as boxing how many Governing bodies ? So no one gets to complacent. ATB

Edited by desertbred

Just to update our supporters and intrested parties...

We should be able to accept payments for subscribtions and donations very soon.

Under 16's will receive free membership.

Membership is open to induviduals and group/club discounts will be given.

We recommend Countryside Alliance(CA) membership,however this is not a mandatory stipulation.

Please look out for more updates on our website and facebook page.

• Like 3

I have spoken with Trenchfoot and Penny, Alan was unavailabe at that time, we agreed, on many points...

Trenchfoot knows where the dialogue ended and so do I at the very beginning, and not on this thread .

I have always believed in telling the truth, to that end one can never be caught out in a lie.

Having spoke with them both, i like what i heard and so it to be of benefit for a face to face meeting.Once Alan was available.

I had said to trench in a pm, i feel the dogs of war snapping at my feet. iwas not disappointed

As this topic has gone on, I have witnessed some ( for want to a better word, vile ) behavour.

The constant Pulling down of Alans work, be a solo or not, was very destructive.

hence the break down in ALL commincations.

I can only say to those who would dismiss Him like an old rag

' what have You been doing these past years? '

The AWL is here to stay join or dont, we will keep fighting for the ' Lurchers/Longdogs

You may question why its me Your talking to and not Alan ( its called man managment ) and when a team/s club s are happy, things flow on

We have a great bunch on board, with a great vision, I applaude them.

Well if I'm one of the members you mention that have offended anybody on this thread then I apologise that wasn't my intention but people need a thick skin when taking on something like this IMO, if folk get offended by debates and things put to and mentioned on here how will they be when confronted with doubts and negativity by the public who's on the other side of the fence and against this then there maybe in the future at some point questions and debates with both pros and cons put to by the media to take on board and deal with etc ; )

So I take it I was one of them that you mentioned then lol, is that apology not accepted then even tho what I said shouldn't of offended you anyway as In "moving from the chair" which should've been read between the lines...

No You daft bat, You didn't offened me one iota :thumbs:

• Like 1

Phenomenally proud to announce that Sir Johnny Scott will be President of the AWL. Sir Johnny has been a proud and vocal supporter of running dogs (and indeed country pursuits as a whole) for some time; he notably appeared on the BBC with the late Clarissa Dickson-Wright, as well as frequenting magazines such as The Field Magazine and author of A Book of Britain.

post-3937-0-80535100-1447024971.jpeg

• Like 4