http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136714/Nature-lover-leaves-wildlife-haven-RSPCA--sell-bulldozed-built-on.html

The greatest joy in the life of animal enthusiast David Brown was the wild habitat he owned opposite his cottage that was home to foxes, badgers, hedgehogs and squirrels.

So when he wrote his will, Mr Brown chose to leave his property to the RSPCA a charity he trusted.

But the RSPCA repaid his trust by selling the land to property developers, and last week, to the horror of his former neighbours, the habitat was flattened in just 12 hours.

These are the type of people taken in by their animal and nature loving lies.

• Like 14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

my tuppence worth i think we should be careful whats written on here as things can be printed off and maybe used by to there advantage .

I am fully aware off this. Everything i have posted is fact there quite welcome to use the photos i am sure they will have many off there own off the poor dog in the bag. Everything i have posted is from there own evidence it will not be long be for there brought to justice on the appropriate charges. Then poor dog will not have suffered and been killed in vain

• Like 10

If any fund gets set up all contribute, sick money making machine all RSPCA is

All's good with your sentiments there sb,and Im not saying many members dont feel the same but the arsepca is very wealthy and have cash to throw at court cases good or bad.

Anyone thought of contacting Jeremy Vine he loves cases like this?

The Kennel Club put dogs welfare at the top of their agenda no matter what some may think of them.

The Royal family the Queen is there figure head hence the Royal in their title, little chance of getting a direct response from Her Majesty but Princess Anne, the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall very big on dogs and keen fieldsport supporters.

The Countryside Alliance are n't afraid to stand up to the arspca warped ideas.

just a few ideas I have nt seen mentioned so far but not to say they have n't been already thought of.

The police gave little response to your request dymented as you said passed the buck on, Well as of 18 months back police commissioners were voted in by the public to check the police antics out if we the public were not happy with their actions (Alan Hardwick police commissioner for Lincs actually suspended the acting chief constable as one of his first cases)so there might be some route to go down.

Good Luck Dymented you may never know how many people are truly behind you

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 18

If any fund gets set up all contribute, sick money making machine all RSPCA is

All's good with your sentiments there sb,and Im not saying many members dont feel the same but the arsepca is very wealthy and have cash to throw at court cases good or bad.

Anyone thought of contacting Jeremy Vine he loves cases like this?

The Kennel Club put dogs welfare at the top of their agenda no matter what some may think of them.

The Royal family the Queen is there figure head hence the Royal in their title, little chance of getting a direct response from Her Majesty but Princess Anne, the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall very big on dogs and keen fieldsport supporters.

The Countryside Alliance are n't afraid to stand up to the arspca warped ideas.

just a few ideas I have nt seen mentioned so far but not to say they have n't been already thought of.

The police gave little response to your request dymented as you said passed the buck on, Well as of 18 months back police commissioners were voted in by the public to check the police antics out if we the public were not happy with their actions (Alan Hardwick police commissioner for Lincs actually suspended the acting chief constable as one of his first cases)so there might be some route to go down.

Good Luck Dymented you may never know how many people are truly behind you

Y.I.S Leeview

I have already email both Alan Hardwick and Niel Rhodes still waiting for a reply .Cannot take them to county court as previous post suggested has to be magistrates court .The main stream media have been contacted but as Clive suggested we will hold back until Ive had an interview . Formal complaint are in the process. Trying to bring criminal charges against the rspca for neglect and cruelty . Will keep people up to date with any more news as it comes in . Thanks for your support and generosity Anton

• Like 11
  • IanB unpinned this topic