• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

I think if Furey could take him into the later rounds he has a good chance..............i just dont think he will be able to cope with Hayes pinpoint accuracy and power id be surprised if the fight went 6 rounds.

• Like 3

I think if Furey could take him into the later rounds he has a good chance..............i just dont think he will be able to cope with Hayes pinpoint accuracy and power id be surprised if the fight went 6 rounds.

yep :yes:

• Like 1

I'd like to see Fury spark Haye out but I can't see it unless he cuts all the shit out in the ring and concentrates on boxing instead of gobbing off and playing to the crowd..

i can see reality biting fury up the ass when haye hits him. most of the travelling lads will stick to theyre own and fair play to them but how many will give a good opinion if haye kos fury? same here with us who support haye if fury beats him them ill be 1st to admit that I got it wrong. so Floyd and the fury supporters yas may get your speeches written for when haye kos fury lolol

• Like 2

When your involved in boxing the welfare of your boxer is no1 every dersision is made for that goal

match making is the key to every boxers rise and fall tyson may well be a future world title contender

at the moment in my humble opinion he is not ready to fight haye its got knothing todo with his

back ground he is ex england and GB BOXER we are pround of his current status i just hope

his current back room staff dont rush him in to some thing they may regret

• Like 1

When your involved in boxing the welfare of your boxer is no1 every dersision is made for that goal

match making is the key to every boxers rise and fall tyson may well be a future world title contender

at the moment in my humble opinion he is not ready to fight haye its got knothing todo with his

back ground he is ex england and GB BOXER we are pround of his current status i just hope

his current back room staff dont rush him in to some thing they may regret

My sentiments exactly, like Ive said before he needs to change the people he has around him. One bad match up could seriously de-rail a fighters career and lets be honest Fury's hasnt really got going yet. He's still a young lad theres plenty of time for him, his camp should be getting him rounds from fighters who are no way near as dangerous as Haye.

• Like 1

My sentiments exactly, like Ive said before he needs to change the people he has around him. One bad match up could seriously de-rail a fighters career and lets be honest Fury's hasnt really got going yet. He's still a young lad theres plenty of time for him, his camp should be getting him rounds from fighters who are no way near as dangerous as Haye.

Totally agree with that.............it makes me wonder just how much confidence his camp really have in him.........the fact they seem to want to jump into big payday fights already suggest....not a lot !

Ive said for a while now he should be with a proper experienced well established trainer......its a hard enough game as it is.....you got to give yourself the best chance so surround yourself with experience and knowledge.

• Like 1