SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Just for vermin around the place mate? 

Not for anything other than just having a little terrier that I like kicking about mate, company in the motor etc etc 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sionnach99 said:

Looks a bit different to the stuff you normally post on here. Nice pair of terriers though! Are they bred slightly different to the other stuff?

Yes there different bloodline all together sionnach99 my own stuff bred very tightly at the minute and hopefully these will be an outcross I also have 2 pups from same line so fingers crossed the blood will click if they make the grade 

the bitch pups is one on right of 1st pic and last one is dog pup there around 4 months old from same man and same family 

4D85C87A-8318-464B-8563-A2D8DD59BA45.png

2F7957E7-EF49-463B-9628-ACEC3DB8D8AC.png

• Like 9
1 hour ago, bullyson said:

Yes there different bloodline all together sionnach99 my own stuff bred very tightly at the minute and hopefully these will be an outcross I also have 2 pups from same line so fingers crossed the blood will click if they make the grade 

the bitch pups is one on right of 1st pic and last one is dog pup there around 4 months old from same man and same family 

4D85C87A-8318-464B-8563-A2D8DD59BA45.png

2F7957E7-EF49-463B-9628-ACEC3DB8D8AC.png

I was thinking. Hopefully it clicks for you and you get what your looking for. There’s a nice pair of terriers