00taz11

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

39 minutes ago, fat man said:

I'd rather see pictures of working dogs than pictures of posers supposed to be working. Sometimes the pics can be a bit graphic but that's the style the dogs work in and you can't change that, no one can make a terrier go to ground and you can't make them work the way we would like when they do,some hard others sounded,bayers, the thing I find amusing is other terrier men bringing attention on the pictures by all the negative comments, if you don't like it just scroll by and don't comment. 

We can all scroll on by, what I can guarantee is the people that want an end to our way of life won't,  they'll be taking screen shots and taking names.......

Better to not give them a stick to beat us with

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, chesney said:

I bet you were one of the terrier lounge brigade all in each others little click shur i know what all ye are about c**ts. As for that pic of that dog ya keep banging on about iv posted plenty of him since worked and nowan could tell the difference lol  but then i know what im doing and how to look after such animals.

Chesney there was hell of lot lads on that terrier lounge including your very good friends and other men u have had dealings with recently that group is gone and there is few other groups that are far worse than it.im not going mention a man's name that posts on here but i read a post of his on a Facebook group other day and the man was right in what he said on there.we will have no one to blame but ourselves for ruining of terrier work in our country.im no saint but fair is fair its time to wise up there is enuf talk and shite said on social media to clue a dummy up

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Chesney there was hell of lot lads on that terrier lounge including your very good friends and other men u have had dealings with recently that group is gone and there is few other groups that are far worse than it.im not going mention a man's name that posts on here but i read a post of his on a Facebook group other day and the man was right in what he said on there.we will have no one to blame but ourselves for ruining of terrier work in our country.im no saint but fair is fair its time to wise up there is enuf talk and shite said on social media to clue a dummy up

UT I wish everyone was on the same mindset 👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

UT I wish everyone was on the same mindset 👍

Look im not perfect put there is enough said showed on all social now thats giving fire to ones that need it as bad as facebook groups are some are private and request only here is open for any bright spark to type in name 

30 minutes ago, undertaker said:

That site brought alot more attention to terrier work than thl ever did it was just a sales pitch for a few on there. And there wss plenty posted on there alot more than was ever done here iv put up yokes on here but il take any heat that comes with it.  Ye mates of mine were on there but they dont peddle there dogs  like some did.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chesney said:

That site brought alot more attention to terrier work than thl ever did it was just a sales pitch for a few on there. And there wss plenty posted on there alot more than was ever done here iv put up yokes on here but il take any heat that comes with it.  Ye mates of mine were on there but they dont peddle there dogs  like some did.

posting pictures like that doesn’t mean the dogs are worth buying pups off chesney your dogs look the part as well but they also could be one hit wonders like chesney hawks 👍

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, chesney said:

Chesney im on about a post on here to a photo of dog worked look its not a bad one compared to whats been posted here and other social media groups.reffering to the peddlers on terrier lounge look its got be said right not one sided if certain men bought pups and payed for them its jack all to breeder other breeders peddlars done it for years and dont see much hype about it.15 20 year ago yere MEN crying about lads using goulds nuttal name no.look it cant be onsided whole time on black dogs.isnt a man u know down [BANNED TEXT] part selling litters of pups and retired dogs at big money and not eye flinched

• Like 1

As the youngfella said he seen alot worse posted if lads dont like it they dont have to he not pushed either way. 

36 minutes ago, WEDGEY said:

posting pictures like that doesn’t mean the dogs are worth buying pups off chesney your dogs look the part as well but they also could be one hit wonders like chesney hawks 👍

Your right a pic proves nothing and sorry to dissappoint ya but i never posted pics of dogs to peddle pups thats for other folk and not to dissapoint you again no one hit wonders here. 

9 minutes ago, chesney said:

As the youngfella said he seen alot worse posted if lads dont like it they dont have to he not pushed either way. 

Yes chesney your right lot worse posted and im not saying whole lot wrong with photo but its time for us to all take a good look around us in this country there has been lot of activity from anti groups building up in last year or 2 and we dont need aload of do gooders upsetting and causing a row on on our legal hunting rant over

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Yes chesney your right lot worse posted and im not saying whole lot wrong with photo but its time for us to all take a good look around us in this country there has been lot of activity from anti groups building up in last year or 2 and we dont need aload of do gooders upsetting and causing a row on on our legal hunting rant over

Il agree with ya for once

5 minutes ago, chesney said:

Il agree with ya for once

Chesney  there nothing to disagree about as ive been saying for awhile there is lot stuff going in background from whats been said on here.as u have noticed few have gone to ground and ive feeling its going to come back and hit hard 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, chesney said:

Why every time someone says anything to you you start going on about peddling dogs,is anyone peddling your dogs NO.nobody knows who you are or gives a toss about your dogs so just worry about yourself and forget about the other lads and what their doing.people have always and will always sell pups but who cares what their doing.you seem to be a very bitter man who doesn’t get much digging done so you sit on here slagging people of.you show your age grow up and mind you’re own business young man 👍

38 minutes ago, Joe lurcher said:

Why every time someone says anything to you you start going on about peddling dogs,is anyone peddling your dogs NO.nobody knows who you are or gives a toss about your dogs so just worry about yourself and forget about the other lads and what their doing.people have always and will always sell pups but who cares what their doing.you seem to be a very bitter man who doesn’t get much digging done so you sit on here slagging people of.you show your age grow up and mind you’re own business young man 👍

Truth hurts must be pals of yours im after up setting  boo hoo think i honestly give a f**k what you think. And i gets plenty digging done so dont you worry about that.

12 minutes ago, chesney said:

Truth hurts must be pals of yours im after up setting  boo hoo think i honestly give a f**k what you think. And i gets plenty digging done so dont you worry about that.

I haven’t a clue who you talk about and don’t care I just see you writing the same old crap on here,I’ve been in terriers 40 years and never heard so much rubbish,children like you are killing the game