• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pup out helping the local keepers, atb At 

tank, 3 years old

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Themole said:

Too many people want there names to be known ..there not happy to just tip away with there dogs they want everyone to see they dig they want everyone to like there photos ego is an awful thing in this game and sadly doesn't help with certain pictures but I'm sure there will be backlash because I've a negative comment towards the want to be known terrier men 

Is that comment directed at me?

• Like 1

A young meg ( bred by a lad on here) probably the strangest dog I’ll ever own, this little dog Would give it’s all and had to be carried back to the van a fair few times, and held some nasty game, then next time she was out she would have a  complete shocker and left me red faced ! a few to many times if I’m honest, but I liked the dog and she stayed,

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rat face said:

A young meg ( bred by a lad on here) probably the strangest dog I’ll ever own, this little dog Would give it’s all and had to be carried back to the van a fair few times, and held some nasty game, then next time she was out she would have a  complete shocker and left me red faced ! a few to many times if I’m honest, but I liked the dog and she stayed,

Had a fair few meself that done the same ratface i was there at one stage just more surprised if they stayed ha. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Shit happens mate.

onwards and upwards 👍

T

• Like 1