Jump to content

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Humpty dumpty

Your full of it lad. 

You were happy enough to mix with the men you now call wronguns but because they turned turk on you and your mate they're all peddlers but those men didn't become what they are over night, you turned a blind eye and didn't give a fcuk. 

Link to post

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Pup out helping the local keepers, atb At 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Your full of it lad. 

You were happy enough to mix with the men you now call wronguns but because they turned turk on you and your mate they're all peddlers but those men didn't become what they are over night, you turned a blind eye and didn't give a fcuk. 

No dogman dickhead i was the only one spoke up when i see a lad done wrong so dont you try put your own spin on things to suit your own ends your all coming out the woodwork now i bet you have been told what to say. I didnt turn a blind eye nothing i can honestly say that

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
On 19/05/2020 at 10:25, Daniel cain said:

Been thinking I was done with digging 🤔If I was ever to bred another litter of terriers then I would use this dog from the last litter I bred from my old bitch.... IMG-20200519-WA0000.jpg.71f8ea5995e20f4a5d8b96d60d18c3b7.jpgIMG-20200519-WA0002.jpg.a09e1021ebe56b4dc19da1a865c95a9a.jpg

Have one more roll of the 🎲 👍

What’s his sire he’s very well put together mate

Link to post

I personally like seeing chesneys dogs there cracking stamp of terrier that he clearly takes pride in and he’s a regular poster on this site and it would be a worse place with out him. The pic I commented on was a close up of a dogs face, now I don’t know the lad and am sure he’s a sound lad if that pic was taken 6 foot back it in my opinion it would of been more tasteful but it’s not my dog or my pic I was only passing comment, chesneys pics to me are always of dogs on a lead and not a zoomed in pic of the face (not what iv seen anyway) 

there is a lot of hard work done by a very few dedicated people in this country fighting to keep terrierwork here for the future generations, all I’m saying is let’s all do our bit to help out. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, Beetrootbob said:

Corkman said it to you about the marked up dog and that's the dribble you came back with the same old tune out of you the hole time lol. Poor old Chesney the guy that was wronged by his best mate and has done nothing but cry about it since 😢 🤣

Jaysus your all crawling out from under your rocks today 

Link to post

I posted the picture bit close for some lads likeing can see where ye are comeing from about giving ammunition . I've seen different posts alot worse on this site as I said already so I thought it was suitable for the site obviously not up to some lads standards not to bothered either but look I came into this group and seen " earthdogs and working terriers " so I posted two pictures of my working dog and some lads got upset but for all that other stuff your banging on about im not into it but the only thing I can see there that is right was that fb pages and certain groups on FB is what's after giving alot more ammo to the antis and still is and that's why I came onto hunting life but from what I can see it's not all cracked up as. It's ment to be if this is all is going on     on it 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Flasher said:

I posted the picture bit close for some lads likeing can see where ye are comeing from about giving ammunition . I've seen different posts alot worse on this site as I said already so I thought it was suitable for the site obviously not up to some lads standards not to bothered either but look I came into this group and seen " earthdogs and working terriers " so I posted two pictures of my working dog and some lads got upset but for all that other stuff your banging on about im not into it but the only thing I can see there that is right was that fb pages and certain groups on FB is what's after giving alot more ammo to the antis and still is and that's why I came onto hunting life but from what I can see it's not all cracked up as. It's ment to be if this is all is going on     on it 

There are 68,385 members on this site Flasher. Out of that number i'd hazard a guess that there are well into a couple of thousand of them antis (maybe more). Any tom dick and harry can have a name and profile set up  in a matter of minutes. As you say it is a working terrier section but by name only, you only have to go through the first page of posts to realise that the majority of terriers are not in fact 'working terriers'.  No problem posting pictures of terriers without the graphics. Social Media has unquestionably shone a spotlight onto digging and has contributed hugely to the inevitable ban that will be coming in the next ten years if even. The facebook pages are absolutely mental at the minute with fly by nights who are into the game for a couple of seasons wreaking havoc across the countryside with farmers and posting the full episodes of their escapades on facebook pages for all to see. My advice to you is to keep your pictures to yourself and the lads you dig with. 

thl members.PNG

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tassa said:

There are 68,385 members on this site Flasher. Out of that number i'd hazard a guess that there are well into a couple of thousand of them antis (maybe more). Any tom dick and harry can have a name and profile set up  in a matter of minutes. As you say it is a working terrier section but by name only, you only have to go through the first page of posts to realise that the majority of terriers are not in fact 'working terriers'.  No problem posting pictures of terriers without the graphics. Social Media has unquestionably shone a spotlight onto digging and has contributed hugely to the inevitable ban that will be coming in the next ten years if even. The facebook pages are absolutely mental at the minute with fly by nights who are into the game for a couple of seasons wreaking havoc across the countryside with farmers and posting the full episodes of their escapades on facebook pages for all to see. My advice to you is to keep your pictures to yourself and the lads you dig with. 

thl members.PNG

I just keep my posts down and like pictures and if I see any pictures I don't like I just scroll past and keep my opinion to my self in the future saves alot of lads getting upset  👍

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Flasher said:

I just keep my posts down and like pictures and if I see any pictures I don't like I just scroll past and keep my opinion to my self in the future saves alot of lads getting upset  👍

Im not upset Flasher just stating that here in particular is an anti's dream. Keep the pics coming but as lads say no need to show fresh wounds. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...