00taz11

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

It’s nice to see some posts on terriers working in USA,rather than the bitching that is the norm.If that’s the stamp of dog required for the quarry worked over there then fair enough.Less bitching posts and more working posts is what we all probably want.f**k peds,crackwhores and fucktards and show us your workers👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, aaron01 said:

What size would that dog be to the shoulder it’s hard to tell from a picture but he looks very small 

He’s about a 14-16 inch dog at the shoulder. He’s a tad big for the states honestly. But I’ve been able to get good honest work on him still. I really like to hunt creek beds which will have both tight earths awe well as very large earths along them. Those large earths that contain any wetness or water are very difficult for most dogs to locate in. 

Dc and a daughter of her to mayhem after some barn work i did with a good friend. This was prior to me obtaining DC

3130AF60-BE59-46AC-A5D0-8D3E6C97977A.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 7

Another one of my dogs before the hunt, at the location of the dig and after the quarry was taken...

This particular dog has been worked in Michigan, Louisiana, Georgia, New Mexico, Tennessee, and Alabama —I’m sure there are better dogs out there but he’s been consistent for me—

*HUNT WAS DONE AT A LEGAL LOCATION, IN SEASON, AND AT THE REQUEST OF REMOVAL FROM LAND OWNER***

5DD9069A-7639-4719-B9BC-BFF990851D2C.jpeg

BF35A375-3C32-4C2C-8FF4-C476C28169A8.jpeg

4838A7AE-44AA-41CB-91D9-EA22D259F0E8.jpeg

B1E4BA85-E19E-4005-AB7B-986CA3B435CF.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
Disclaimer
  • Like 9

Mods are nowhere to be seen or heard. I put up a video of dogs killing a wolf in Asia a few years agoand it was taken down by mods. But to use such an insulting word, which plenty of people have family members suffering with some disability. Then you get grown men using this word. 

Come on mods, tidy up the forum. The antis must love looking in at this. 

• Like 7

On 18/12/2019 at 20:38, Rabbit Hunter said:

Young dog, yet to click but won’t be long🤞🏻

857E91CB-6350-486F-937F-2906B29651BC.jpeg

Have to say Rabbit Hunter the stuff you put up always looks top quality 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 19/12/2019 at 20:44, Apache... said:

He should handle himself well enough RH.

Had him out again today but the places for him were empty😭 

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
  • Like 16

58 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Had him out again today but the places for him were empty😭 

FC4EE946-7090-473D-BDC6-2DCC788388BA.jpeg

that's even better when their young... learns you to soon trust them.. and learns him to hunt and run over burrows some that even look live and NOT drop try it with an elder and he/she says no,, all school days.

ive blanked 3 days in a row  this season... and the young dogs have had a bit of hunting, schooling  but  when they marked and dropped ..and succeeded,  elated...

Edited by stop.end
drunk.
  • Like 6