SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres one from late 90s these 3 youngsters all started around the same time and were all doing well with all differant styles the bully one was an out and out voicer with the strangest bay he sounded like a banshee the small red one was too hard for her size the maddest dog I have ever owned I knew she wouldnt grow old and the black bitch really took to her job well a real flyer I had a real bond with this bitch but she was killed by a car .

post-88284-0-00380900-1433373107_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

heres one from late 90s these 3 youngsters all started around the same time and were all doing well with all differant styles the bully one was an out and out voicer with the strangest bay he sounded like a banshee the small red one was too hard for her size the maddest dog I have ever owned I knew she wouldnt grow old and the black bitch really took to her job well a real flyer I had a real bond with this bitch but she was killed by a car .

000_0090.jpg

Great looking dogs, that bully dog is f***ing nice!!

Barry 83 where are them dogs from? Reason I ask is a mate of mines got a bitch very similar to the black one and mine which is auntie to my mates has a ginger muzzy like the other one, just wondering if their from the same stuff. Pm would be preferable to keep people's names of the web

• Like 1