SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

A day to remember , been trying to get this young bitch going all season and she just keeps running up to her quarry staring at it then back out , she finally went baying away bolted this fox , I had the camera and as it looked back got this pic ... one I won’t forget  

21BDD204-DEDF-4CB8-A810-72A28064839C.jpeg

14778096-A22C-4F5F-81EF-92D28F954F0B.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
14 hours ago, starting out said:

A day to remember , been trying to get this young bitch going all season and she just keeps running up to her quarry staring at it then back out , she finally went baying away bolted this fox , I had the camera and as it looked back got this pic ... one I won’t forget  

21BDD204-DEDF-4CB8-A810-72A28064839C.jpeg

14778096-A22C-4F5F-81EF-92D28F954F0B.jpeg

You have more patience than me ?? a long season trying to get it going 

All well and good having this type of dog the downside is having ta constantly keep a watch on them yard this bitch is in 2 undesirables got the run put on them sat night gone hate ta think what would have happened if they hadnt been disturbed.

• Like 1

I’d give my right arm for a decent bred paterdale dog pup , but alas I have given up hope after buying pups and young dogs that were meant to be the bees nees and turned out to be off nothing more than pets and false promises , suppose that partly my fault for not having much to do with ( what I’d call terrier men ) and instead buying pups off men with terriers , good points is tho I’d never have worry about people been in my back yard or my name plastered over the internet if I bred and worked real good dogs , I’d be happy with a good honest dog that try’s his best when asked to do so ,no world beater , just something I found worthy of kennel space , 

take my hat off to you lad some real nice looking terriers on here 

• Like 1