• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pup out helping the local keepers, atb At 

tank, 3 years old

Posted Images

14 hours ago, fireman said:

It'd have got another chance on another day that much it true,what's also true is that dog done more this season than you and your dogs have and it's dead .. :laugh:.

Difference is mate ,I maxed out when I was young rather than wasting my life 😜Nothing to prove to anyone ,been there done that .Strange that you choose to post pics when everybody else’s season is over lol .

Ive had maybe 20 digs this season ,all shallow and mostly solo whereas you’ve had 3 or you would of posted more lol,just for a few likes and to promote your new line of “doggy dirt away “shampoo ,post dig .

Your  the man Stevo 

I would of given it a few more chances as well be honest .

• Haha 1
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:55, foxdropper said:

With the end of the season mate there’s always the start of the next one before writing him off altogether .

is that what you would do fd ?

34 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Difference is mate ,I maxed out when I was young rather than wasting my life 😜Nothing to prove to anyone ,been there done that .Strange that you choose to post pics when everybody else’s season is over lol .

Ive had maybe 20 digs this season ,all shallow and mostly solo whereas you’ve had 3 or you would of posted more lol,just for a few likes and to promote your new line of “doggy dirt away “shampoo ,post dig .

Your  the man Stevo 

I would of given it a few more chances as well be honest .

you on another one of your jolly wind up`s :rofl:

• Haha 1

Everyone has different opinions no right or wrong mate, I always let pups watch a couple of times listen and smell what’s going on, I would have done the same thing, different story if it had been dug many of times and had one bad day but if it has walked and won’t go near the hole again outcome would have been the same for me mate. 

I do exactly the same FD and I've never taken a youngster to watch a dig in my life. Taking youngsters with an adult dog IMO puts them off what they should be doing, they'll either get intimidated by the older dogs or distracted by them.

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

That’s balls 

Can only comment on what I do .If you’d like to give us an account of your own method I’ll be sure to read with interest rather than the few derogatory words you usually come up with .Understand if your a bit shy .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

few weeks before a young dogs ready I have in the past pegged em out to get used to , being pegged out .being around a dig and the lads we dig with ,

If the dog is entered on its own in a calm manner and dug to with a result there is little need for pegging out of any sort .I hate multiple dogs at a dig  .

• Like 4