SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard going

I s that the bitch off soldier breeding
. Most that line been culled down here it's been found lacking doing u turn back towards the brody dog line lol.
really? I've only heard good about his offspring.

Hard going

. Most that line been culled down here it's been found lacking doing u turn back towards the brody dog line lol.
really? I've only heard good about his offspring.
. Just didn't workout here anyway but shur they can't all do it I suppose.

Hard going

one dog failing doesn't mean the line is lacking plenty of yards around with soldier blood in and men happy with it chesney

Hard going

one dog failing doesn't mean the line is lacking plenty of yards around with soldier blood in and men happy with it chesney
. As I said they just didn't workout here.

Really FD? What brings you to that conclusion then mate?

Misuse mate .Dehydration and stress .Perhaps ive seen some bad examples but id rather a good summer litter than nurture a touch and go autumn,winter litter that needed heat and before anyone says it ,dogs do not need heat lamps in the summer in any shape or form to rear a litter .Each to their own i guess ,just my take .It also means someone has to be checking them a lot more than without due to the thing failing etc ,hence more fuss ,more stress .Like i said just my way and i wont be changing any time soon .

• Like 2