SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Considering you're out the terrier game, you are still on here plenty and even flirting with a future mating. You'll be back?

I like to keep abreast of what's going on?.... Its in my blood...... Never say never?

10 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

It's a strange feeling, but like you say Dilly, for some it really sets a deep feeling that we feel empty without.

It's crazy how much it takes over your life an hardly nothing else matters, dogs an terrier work is constantly on my mind even through the summer months, when your ment to be relaxing before it all kicks off again, our lass was in Labour last Tuesday for 12 hours (what a f***ing nightmare that was) an half way though she said who are you texting? I said just a mate telling him what bitches are getting lined next summer? , she just laughed an said am mental.atb

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
18 hours ago, andy26 said:

It's crazy how much it takes over your life an hardly nothing else matters, dogs an terrier work is constantly on my mind even through the summer months, when your ment to be relaxing before it all kicks off again, our lass was in Labour last Tuesday for 12 hours (what a f***ing nightmare that was) an half way though she said who are you texting? I said just a mate telling him what bitches are getting lined next summer? , she just laughed an said am mental.atb

Sure that's nothin'. When my wife went into labour she said "My waters just broke". 

I said "Yeh yeh, stop moaning and keep digging." ??

• Like 5
  • Haha 2