SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

One good point BlackM is that the FOMO,s and Wannabees stick out like a sore thumb.

Ahhh feck up ya gobshite were all just having a joke and an argument the seasons over ffs. But you are right in what you say, and I'm the first to admit...I'm a wannabe
But what is it you wanna be ?? Grown up ???

The same as you. 3 seasons under your belt and writing on here as if you've been at it 20.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The of the day I look at it this way a dogs only got to impress one person and I always say this if your happy with the dog keep it if your not then get rid it's a fact my self I don't have many digs compared to a lot of people I know I've got two terriers one is a Russell dog that I know people wouldn't entertain he does go to ground I have had the odd dig to him but he's a good busher and he's good for a bolting dog the red bitch I've got here she's more of an earth dog shes a bayer mixer type doesn't mind taking stick and doesn't mind giving it she does what I want and I'm happy with that I did go through a few dogs to get to her but that's the way it goes in the terrier game or in the dog game when you've got somethin that your happy with try and keep it going or improve the line to what you want and roll on September ?

• Like 2

Not even 3 mate and all I wanna do is enjoy my dogs

Same here but mine are shite so I'm finding it hard to enjoy it that's why I come on here and abuse everyone else
Take up knitting then

It's called persevering ?

BlackM just in case you didnt find out what a Fomo was, its a person with a Fear Of Missing Out, only heard of it myself lately it must be an internet forum thing. And by the way goat it wasnt aimed at you, but......

• Like 1

Mates young bitch

This is a very nice bitch Chesney,she looks mustard
. The angle of pic was taken makes her look bigger than what she is still decent were slowly getting things together down here handy few dogs coming on.
  • Like 2