• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

I am afraid when they start going out to pubs and clubs it's out of your hands....growing up in a small village in the 70 s....we were taught drugs were bad even back then...but when I went to my firs

Posted Images

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I couldn't be arsed with the stuff , E's were good but by the time I stopped going out and had kids they had gone crap too. 

Am alright. It's true that how many times are kids been f***ing off with some mug he's handing it out thinking he's got mates. 😆 🤣 😂 . When they ask me can you get hold of some for me. I just say wait Here and f**k off to next pub & buy a few pints lol. Are kid won't go out with me no more due to having all his weekend mates over 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

It ruins life's mate fact. My brothers one of them. Started on a Friday night having the shite on a night out to hold down a few more beers. Then become three days Friday to Sunday. Then wasn't getting up on a Monday morning  for work so lost his job. Lucky for him he could get another job straight away with other lads we know. But he'd do same again. Then he'd go beginning for work. So they'd give him a second chance but he'd f**k it up. Same with any drug it fucks life's & not just the person taking it. But this haul here 40 million pounds is some haul 

Theirs no denying it does mate the youngest daughters ex got on it who is a plasterer by trade and left her in debt and was always in and out of work and still owes the brother in law 3k in unpaid rent on the house they were renting off him. I am just glad she saw sense and feked him off and the sad thing his he weren't a bad lad and begged us not to tell his Mother. I saw him recently at my Granddaughters 16th birthday meal at a local pub and by the looks of the weight he had put on he is off the shit thank feck. 

• Like 1

Always wonders what happens when there’s a large drugs bust like this does it mean the drug cartel write it off or they still expect there payment ? That’s a hell of a lot of money to loose

4 minutes ago, steve66 said:

That’s a hell of a lot of money to loose

Street value, over inflated figures. This lad could be looking at the sort of sentence the blokes in the article are probably facing, for less than half a gram. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jamie Louis Swain, 29, from Enfield, north London, arrived in Phuket, Thailand on an  Etihad...

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The people are the drug dealers mate, it’s imbued into every aspect of society 

No the scum are the dealers, theres no pardoning scum who is poisoning their own people especially kids, theres no excuse for allowing the dulling down and death or the ones coming behind us, if more strong willed men and women stand up then the changes happen, problem is that most who take it think they are gods gift and double hard when infact theyre nothing but junkies caught in a bad circle that mostly ends up tits up

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Street value, over inflated figures. This lad could be looking at the sort of sentence the blokes in the article are probably facing, for less than half a gram. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Jamie Louis Swain, 29, from Enfield, north London, arrived in Phuket, Thailand on an  Etihad...

What a silly cnut. For what he was carrying it would’ve been easier to score some over there from some yellow plate faced local

I’ve been away with lads who stuff it in a Johnny bag then up their ass, inside headphones etc  

Not my thing but sadly i’m a minority amongst my mates.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, mackem said:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

My brother just got back few days back.... silly cnut went and got himself stopped one evening for not wearing his helmet 🙄,found a bag of mushrooms on him(for one of the boys)..thai police took £1800 from him,side of the road...was lucky because they originally wanted everything he had with him back at his villa🙈cheeky cnuts telling him,you pay or 2 yrs in jail...he been back and forth for 20 yrs,thinks he knows best...this time penny finally dropped,and he realised how close he came to f***ing up big time 👍

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My brother just got back few days back.... silly cnut went and got himself stopped one evening for not wearing his helmet 🙄,found a bag of mushrooms on him(for one of the boys)..thai police took £1800 from him,side of the road...was lucky because they originally wanted everything he had with him back at his villa🙈cheeky cnuts telling him,you pay or 2 yrs in jail...he been back and forth for 20 yrs,thinks he knows best...this time penny finally dropped,and he realised how close he came to f***ing up big time 👍

Million stories like that, some end well, some end far worse, you have to pay to play. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No the scum are the dealers, theres no pardoning scum who is poisoning their own people especially kids, theres no excuse for allowing the dulling down and death or the ones coming behind us, if more strong willed men and women stand up then the changes happen, problem is that most who take it think they are gods gift and double hard when infact theyre nothing but junkies caught in a bad circle that mostly ends up tits up

Mate , you’re so off the verge it’s unreal . 

the men who twenty years ago were smashing smack heads up as entertainment , throwing coats over the heads of dealers in pubs and throwing them into cars are the ones Lacing them selves up with bugle today . 

it’s an epidemic 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Always wonders what happens when there’s a large drugs bust like this does it mean the drug cartel write it off or they still expect there payment ? That’s a hell of a lot of money to loose

Regular as clock work , a young Divi scouse lad will get caught in Cumbria on the M6 by unmarked motors transporting a moderately large amount to either Glasgow or stranraer. 

Meanwhile the real shipment slips away . Vicious game for the young kids involved 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mate , you’re so off the verge it’s unreal . 

the men who twenty years ago were smashing smack heads up as entertainment , throwing coats over the heads of dealers in pubs and throwing them into cars are the ones Lacing them selves up with bugle today . 

it’s an epidemic 

I know i got my eyes opened to how bad you lads were when working over in southampton 2020, top brass at work all openly on the sniff but had a cheek to sack an irish lad for coming into work smelling of drink, problem is over here its only the last 2 years its only took off so we seen the before and after, thank God im not in charge of the nation then lol

A coke dealer lives near me never worked in his life got all the clobber moncler this viviane Westwood that and 3 motors, Rolex watch chavy gold chains never gets a pull definitely a police informer I reckon 

• Like 2