1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

here the just passed it to the kids and said bang that in your joint it’s like rocky full generation a kids gone 

Sad init mate. Town centres are full of them spice heads. When a was locked up for driving offence bit back 6 months. One of lads a know said you want a joint. Me thinking weed a said yeah go on them. Thought get my head down head up my arse with the 6 months. Comes to my cell with some paper. Am like what the f**k is that. Was f***ing spice sprayed onto the paper. Honest to god lads were walking round screaming like they were in a mental hospital lol. One fella had run himself into wall. Because when we went for our meals. He walked down to where you get your meals full of blood. His top bottoms. A said your not f***ing going down like that pal near us lot. And told one of screws. Him touching railings and going down for his meal Like that hands covered in blood. Not a nice place at all. 

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

I am afraid when they start going out to pubs and clubs it's out of your hands....growing up in a small village in the 70 s....we were taught drugs were bad even back then...but when I went to my firs

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Why do they spray it with spice ? Isn't that just a extra cost manufacturing end ?

These are the type of people were dealing with in our country. You used to see it on films lol like that taken & think what a shithole. Well give it 20 years this will be the same. They've run there's own country's to ground now it's time for the to do it over here. And them money grabbing b*****ds that in goverment know what's going on. They talk about dirty money becoming clean. That's what they want really. But need to show the decent members of society that there doing something to try stop it. 

2A199202-F4C0-4410-91C1-AE1A5D3D0CB3.png.e5e87cb39791a1c2555adedf873a0692.png400 quid a kg bit a spice hundred quid in terpenes 550quid they got 4 k back and normal good bud won’t touch the kids smoking it 

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

and ye just for bangers it’s the albanians and pakis that are the ones doing it on a mass scale lol

f***ing crazy mate am glad I don't touch it. A don't even drink am a sad c**t lol 

• Haha 1

Just watching a thing on bbc about chicken. Pakkiz in Rotherham selling chicken that's ment to be for animal trade dog food. Going all over the country. Down south all over Yorkshire. Washing it with bleach & salt then packing it up and having fake stamp of approval to put it back on the shelves in supermarkets. Honest a was nearly sick. In a couple of years they'd made millions. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Just watching a thing on bbc about chicken. Pakkiz in Rotherham selling chicken that's ment to be for animal trade dog food. Going all over the country. Down south all over Yorkshire. Washing it with bleach & salt then packing it up and having fake stamp of approval to put it back on the shelves in supermarkets. Honest a was nearly sick. In a couple of years they'd made millions. 

Be reet with a good coating of extra hot maysan

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Be reet with a good coating of extra hot maysan

that’s it mate once cooked even rotting meat is edible @WILFneeds to stay out them muslim indian  gaffs 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s it mate once cooked even rotting meat is edible @WILFneeds to stay out them muslim indian  gaffs 

Another company doing it too. Fffs and I buy my chicken from M&S thinking posh nosh will be better. It's going to all the main supermarkets mate. Ffs. My grandmother once told me when she worked for a company back in day the posh c**ts would like the pheasant meat nearly green hung for weeks dirty b*****ds. Lol And that's the Toffs Mc.. A wouldn't use a takeaway shop to buy a curry either ( not a pray mate ) 😆 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A Guardian/ITV News undercover investigation into conditions at a chicken processing factory that...

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Another company doing it too. Fffs and I buy my chicken from M&S thinking posh nosh will be better. It's going to all the main supermarkets mate. Ffs. My grandmother once told me when she worked for a company back in day the posh c**ts would like the pheasant meat nearly green hung for weeks dirty b*****ds. Lol And that's the Toffs Mc.. A wouldn't use a takeaway shop to buy a curry either ( not a pray mate ) 😆 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A Guardian/ITV News undercover investigation into conditions at a chicken processing factory that...

i worked building coldstores for  a massive factory in wembley did all the m and s food it was the worst id ever been in a filthy hole owned by muslims few lads in hospital months with blood poisoning from little cuts  

34 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i only smoke organic,and i would not eat a takeaway either i read once six pakis got done for wanking in currys

Was a case in Cardiff years ago, shit in/on the food think it was pizza but could be wrong

Apologies it was chocolate cake

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Two shop-owners were today fined for selling chocolate cake - which had been sprinkled with...

Edited by Bakerboy
  • Sad 1