Wildlife Getting Closer

He'll get his strength back and repay you being like an industrial staple gun ! Lol,

Latched on to any finger he can ! 

Probably not and happy to be looked after ,nice one mate 👍 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wish I'd had my camera still not bad for phone shots. Cheers Arry

Raw egg seems to have stimulated his appetite and milk  have removed most of the ticks and will pop up the abattoir in a bit to get some liver to help replace iron etc Surprised he is still here and n

I see that up at my woodland in Wales.  When the pheasant poults are taken to the release pens , it's not unusual to see 20 to 30 , red kites, buzzards , and ravens , all circling together. Its q

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My kids find it hard to comprehend that I will kill anything but am always rescuing injured things have had hedgehogs,squirrels a bat and a mish mash of birds over the years all living in my house or sheds in the garden this is the first thing since I moved onto my boat but I’m sure it won’t be the last 

Im the same … although I draw the line at killing women and kids 🤣.  Well most anyway …. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My kids find it hard to comprehend that I will kill anything but am always rescuing injured things have had hedgehogs,squirrels a bat and a mish mash of birds over the years all living in my house or sheds in the garden this is the first thing since I moved onto my boat but I’m sure it won’t be the last 

Get the same ,just cos you hunt ,your a murderer, all the bird boxes ,feeders ,Hedgehogs I've saved ,but they don't appreciate our interaction with nature what we see first hand ,only nature they see is on tv 

• Like 6

This wildlife just got to close....so I took my trainer off and squished it...lol...

It's a bit squished but I'm sure most of you know what it is

20240517_180146.jpg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

This wildlife just got to close....so I took my trainer off and squished it...lol...

It's a bit squished but I'm sure most of you know what it is

20240517_180146.jpg

Pound coin 

• Haha 4
Just now, TOMO said:

Left myself wide open didn't I...lol

Just now, TOMO said:

Left myself wide open didn't I...lol

Totally … sorry I couldn’t resist …. Is the item next to it a horse fly ? 

• Like 1

Been watching a crow smash a starlings nest in the house next door all day. Taken three chicks out the nest (that I’ve seen) so far. They don’t help themselves the racket they make. Nature can seem cruel at times.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
33 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Been watching a crow smash a starlings nest in the house next door all day. Taken three chicks out the nest (that I’ve seen) so far. They don’t help themselves the racket they make. Nature can seem cruel at times.

I’ve been trying to  protect the  ones nesting in my roof ,mainly from the magpies , crows are onto me too quick ,but I’ll get there …… swifts have just turned up in the last few days they’ll be  nesting  in next doors loft space soon same as every year , they’ll be on the menu next ….. gonna be a battle 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Franks dad said:

I’ve been trying to  protect the  ones nesting in my roof ,mainly from the magpies , crows are onto me too quick ,but I’ll get there …… swifts have just turned up in the last few days they’ll be  nesting  in next doors loft space soon same as every year , they’ll be on the menu next ….. gonna be a battle 

I know some say don't interfere with nature but I have a large sycamore tree at the bottom of my garden adjoined by a tall privit hedge that a pair of blackbirds nest in every year and last year a carrion crow nested in the sycamore so I rattled a couple of 22 pellets into the nest when the crow was sitting on the nest and this year the nest has been took over by a pair of magpies and I have done the same it's bad enough for the blackbirds with the amount of domestic cats about to also have winged vermin to contend with near their nests. 

• Like 10