GBP to Turkish Lira

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s never worth it mate lol  

I don't think it is mate, but no harm in asking ..I've been in the building game most of my life, "can you lose the VAT" is a normal request, whether you do or not is up to you ...I wouldn't as I'm la

My ole fella took me out to his wine shed lol one day about 10 years ago and pointed up to the eves and said put your hand up there son and you'll feel a package, there's a few quid in there if you ev

Posted Images

Went last year found it no where near as cheap as went years ago every restaurant more or less same food only time I'd ever go back is for my teeth doin not bothered if NHS or dentist over here not fix them its 200 a flight I'd just fly back prob work out cheaper still know people who love the place but ain't for me been bodrum gombet marmaris that place just up from marmaris is it ichmilar and dacha then antalaya last year after not bein over for 8 year and not for me

We are going out at the end of the month , all inclusive same as last time   i never left the hotel even to go to the private beach . Loafed at the pool  anything you wanted to eat or drink at anytime you can even drink beer with your breakfast . Had a hour on cocktails before tea then there was a show pool side every night i paid a wee bit extra to get rooms at the rear of the hotel away from the road at the front and where we could watch the shows from the balcony . Only thing Turkish airline and hotels dont take Scottish notes only English . A full Turkish head shave and hot shave etc here £35 notes in the hotel a tenner . Clothes for the grand kids a lot cheaper too . Only thing this year going a bit earlier so there's a chance it will be cooler even thunder storms but it will be warm rain no like here 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The one said:

We are going out at the end of the month , all inclusive same as last time   i never left the hotel even to go to the private beach . Loafed at the pool  anything you wanted to eat or drink at anytime you can even drink beer with your breakfast . Had a hour on cocktails before tea then there was a show pool side every night i paid a wee bit extra to get rooms at the rear of the hotel away from the road at the front and where we could watch the shows from the balcony . Only thing Turkish airline and hotels dont take Scottish notes only English . A full Turkish head shave and hot shave etc here £35 notes in the hotel a tenner . Clothes for the grand kids a lot cheaper too . Only thing this year going a bit earlier so there's a chance it will be cooler even thunder storms but it will be warm rain no like here 

Why not just get a large poster on your living room wall turn the heating right up and stare at it for a week be cheaper but just as exciting 😜😜

5 minutes ago, The one said:

i’m off in a few week to majorca itll be cooler but with a few fair haired young uns it’s better lol not to mention i’m not a massive lover of out over 28 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Why not just get a large poster on your living room wall turn the heating right up and stare at it for a week be cheaper but just as exciting 😜😜

Need some of that big yellow thing in the sky and some of that might set me up for summer here and i like being in the pool 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m off in a few week to majorca itll be cooler but with a few fair haired young uns it’s better lol not to mention i’m not a massive lover of out over 28 

Cant grumble flight included less than £100 a day to be spoiled 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, The one said:

Cant grumble flight included less than £100 a day to be spoiled 

be half a dozen off us just got  a villa small heated pool easier to try keeping an eye on them then lol 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, The one said:

Need some of that big yellow thing in the sky and some of that might set me up for summer here and i like being in the pool 

I,m just a bit hyper mate couldn’t stay in the same place for a week, that’s why I,m getting a motor home this winter when the prices drop again 

18 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Good giggle aint it :laugh:

" How much is that mate ? "

" 50 "

" I'll give you 5 "

" Ok "

One yr in bodrum market,my mrs offered £5 sterling for a Barcelona football kit for my lad...she said its a snide...all its worth is £5😆

She was ushered out the shop pronto🤣

Infairness everytime ive been,we booked a boat trip that takes you to that big market..you tell them no,and they leave you alone...even taken faulty clothing back the next yr...and they have replaced it👍

I dont mind the Turkish tbh...they go out of their way to look after the kids,foods decent and always plenty to do there 👍

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m just a bit hyper mate couldn’t stay in the same place for a week, that’s why I,m getting a motor home this winter when the prices drop again 

During the summer i like going up the east coast and coming down the west coast staying where me and the wife fancy . We  used played a game with the kids starting in the car in the house and they pick left or right ended up looking for a b&b at Whitby and a fish supper tea . I might look at a private villa but then your left cooking and washing up fully inclusive you can charge your batteries and get ready for more pish in this country 

26 minutes ago, The one said:

During the summer i like going up the east coast and coming down the west coast staying where me and the wife fancy . We  used played a game with the kids starting in the car in the house and they pick left or right ended up looking for a b&b at Whitby and a fish supper tea . I might look at a private villa but then your left cooking and washing up fully inclusive you can charge your batteries and get ready for more pish in this country 

i’m the same like pop about caravan in summer here whitby only up the road pop odd weekend all summer not bad fish and chips