Good looking pups

7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Can't say bitches anymore on adverts it's offends some people 

Any wording to do with hunting or harmless pictures with a couple of rabbits..and they remove the advert,and ban you 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking pups but no mention of work and a soppy write up and boys and girls puts me off.

I’m sure you’ll find a way ! LOL ! Cheers.

I don't give a feck what people think my dogs look like. Conformation for wear and tear purposes, yes, but that's about it. I suppose I've been lucky in that any litters that I've had, have been wante

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Any wording to do with hunting or harmless pictures with a couple of rabbits..and they remove the advert,and ban you 😂

Yep place is going crazy sad times ahead need to advertise   pups as gender neutral lol

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It's not hunting life this anymore from 20 years ago mate. Used to be a top site this. Before all these bans came creeping up was plenty of game on here. Now it's ashame that many won't put owt up incase they get a knock on door which you can't blame them. 

54 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's not hunting life this anymore from 20 years ago mate. Used to be a top site this. Before all these bans came creeping up was plenty of game on here. Now it's ashame that many won't put owt up incase they get a knock on door which you can't blame them. 

This place been dieing for yrs😁....I was on about these sites like Preloved etc...any hunting pictures of your dogs or even the wording you may use to sell a litter ,and they remove them and wont let you advertise again ...

4 hours ago, gnipper said:

I don't think you can even advertise the fact pups are docked now on the selling sites.

You can if your pups were born without tails 😉 My jack russel bitch that's long past now over 8 years. The dog I put her to Dillon good little graft. He was born without a tail and so was his father something thrown down the lines. When the pups were born. Most of them had short tails crazy not all the same length but all looked decent. My sister kept one back Milo just for round yard to keep rats down. Vet was saying its been docked. When she told her the nurse who was working with the vet said she's seen it before. 

3 hours ago, leegreen said:

Good looking pups! Means nowt.

There's been a few on here have bred because of looks 🙄 I remember who you are 😃

It's nice to have a good looking dog to go with the graft too. A would rather folk say that's a nice looking dog that man's got on his lead. Than them walking past and saying look at that ugly f***ing thing he's walking on that lead. You can't tell me that you've gone to buy a dog. " And thought you know what am going for that right ugly c**t there in corner that's a bag of bones. f**k OFF lol. 

Natural bob Tail. They've got to prove that the Tails been docked. Back in the day before the ban if you had somebody do the dogs Tails with a blade you'll defo see the scare tissue and where the stitches have been. If you used material that stops the circulation & the tail drops off then there's nothing there's. The hair grows back natural around the pin size scab. But now it's illegal 😉 

Screenshot_20240402_174845_Google~2.jpg

21 hours ago, Penda said:

You've gotta be woke get with the times

I woke at 2.43 this afternoon whilst at work

Didn't know where I was 

Thought I had slept in and was still in the woods, and was going to get sacked

It was rascal

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I woke at 2.43 this afternoon whilst at work

Didn't know where I was 

Thought I had slept in and was still in the woods, and was going to get sacked