Good looking pups

Morning guys been looking through the forsale pages this morning seeing what's about on the lurcher side of things. Came across these three pups not bad stamp of a pup. Lovely looking things. Would you say price up abit or okay. Thought I'd share for Lads who's looking for a pup. Nice mix of breeds in the pups too. https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/sgqk-5lbs-beautiful-lurcher-puppies-available-faringdon/

• Like 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking pups but no mention of work and a soppy write up and boys and girls puts me off.

I’m sure you’ll find a way ! LOL ! Cheers.

I don't give a feck what people think my dogs look like. Conformation for wear and tear purposes, yes, but that's about it. I suppose I've been lucky in that any litters that I've had, have been wante

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Morning guys been looking through the forsale pages this morning seeing what's about on the lurcher side of things. Came across these three pups not bad stamp of a pup. Lovely looking things. Would you say price up abit or okay. Thought I'd share for Lads who's looking for a pup. Nice mix of breeds in the pups too. https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/sgqk-5lbs-beautiful-lurcher-puppies-available-faringdon/

Looks a nice litter.

Price wouldn't bother me, if I was looking for a pup.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Looks a nice litter.

Price wouldn't bother me, if I was looking for a pup.

A don't think 400 notes is too bad. Not when you've got to pay for there jabs now feed them that's not cheap if your putting them on the good stuff worming & flea treatment too. All cost money. 

I dont think £400 is alot of money for a working dog ...like everything in life,If you feel you need it that bad,then you pays the money and take your chance....after all, nothing is guaranteed in life...part and parcel of the ride👍

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, oxo said:

Nice looking pups but no mention of work and a soppy write up and boys and girls puts me off.

Yep, that boys and girls nonsense is a tad silly and irksome.

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

We never said that in 1976 did we furg 🤭

I don't think you were even born in 1976, blacky?!!  Lol.

I remember the year well.  It was when I owned the ONE dog in my life, a whippet at that, I think?!  😄👍

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Can't say bitches anymore on adverts it's offends some people 

The new hate speech laws that have been announced in Scotland today means you won’t be able to say “ hurry up, you auld Geordie” next time I’m up ! PMSL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't think you were even born in 1976, blacky?!!  Lol.

I remember the year well.  It was when I owned the ONE dog in my life, a whippet at that, I think?!  😄👍

Yeah born 78 I forgot lol 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The new hate speech laws that have been announced in Scotland today means you won’t be able to say “ hurry up, you auld Geordie” next time I’m up ! PMSL !

Cheers.

That's very polite 2 what I got 

7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Can't say bitches anymore on adverts it's offends some people 

You've gotta be woke get with the times