• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I think they will reveal themselves as lizard people and that dude who was on the telly but everyone thinks he's a crank will be proved right....by like a scene from the 80,s tv show V

I loved that programme

1 hour ago, YOKEL said:

William is going to reveal where he buried the wife.

Yokel 

Ive just watched a video of her wandering around a Winsor farm shop so she cant be that dead

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive just watched a video of her wandering around a Winsor farm shop so she cant be that dead

Don't be fooled, that'll obviously be a clone or some sort of automaton....cor, I don't know, some people are so easily duped, I blame the Rona!

Yokel 

Edited by YOKEL
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Aye it looks like her right enough 

11 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Aye it’s a dead ringer for her and yous wonder why the government gets away with what it does a nation full of gullible sheeeple lol 

IMG_1064.png

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Hologram…….not really her …….PMSL !

Cheers.

Come on now charts you still believe they landed on the moon …… PMSL !

cheers.

21 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Aye it looks like her right enough 

Aye it’s a dead ringer for her and yous wonder why the government gets away with what it does a nation full of gullible sheeeple lol 

IMG_1064.png

that dosnt even remotly look like her

someone has paid a couple of actors to wander quickly around the farm shop so some parasite can doa quick phone video  to make some money

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

that dosnt even remotly look like her

someone has paid a couple of actors to wander quickly around the farm shop so some parasite can doa quick phone video  to make some money

That's exactly what my Mrs said, tbh I didn't pay that much attention to it this morning but going by scottys pic it barely looks like her, time will tell tho and if she isn't dead the mad cnts will move on to the next thing