Games on you’re mobile

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suppose its ok if your 12 years old or never done the real thing 🤣🤣🤣

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen

Nah I just thought it was funny when I read very addictive.Me and a couple of mates were saying the other day how weve had to put restrictions on our kids gaming times on their phones as theyre gettin

Posted Images

Got a cousin who 3d prints and paints the war hammer figures. f**k me do they fetch big money. Don't get any of it myself but it appears plenty do, 

I've got a ps5 here. I don't really play single player more muliplayer games with some of my mates . Used to go on it 3 or 4 nights a week when Mrs and kids are in bed after about 9pm for a couple of hours . I like the social part of it as much as actual playing the games . Used to play FIFA clubs , sometimes a bit of call of duty and a hunting game called "call of the wild" which was a good laugh. Since going self employed couple of years ago I don't go on it as much because I'm shattered most nights 

Some people can get into it majorly but 95% of the people I know use it more to have a laugh playing with mates at night whenever the mood takes them 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Did you sit there and paint them as a kid?

Loads of my mates growing up was into Warhammer 👍

Nah never did any of that . I'm more of a lore nerd more then anything, listen to alot of the audio books and just love the whole universe of 40k . Shits gets pretty dark and wild though. 

Now I was considering getting a few models to paint just because and maybe playing the table top game at a local shop not long ago but you looking at $400 for a basic army 🤯 that before you pain them and all. Also seemed like a bit of a slow paced game for me.  There are some DND campaigns based around 40k I'd like to play though , if we can ever get out group back going .

Not on a mobile but i used to be shit hot on that old Decathlon game where you had to smack f**k out the buttons as fast as you can to make him run.....my timing on pressing the jump button or letting go of the javelin was immaculate i wouldnt mind betting my 8000 odd score still stands as a record at the arcade in Canvey Island.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 16/03/2024 at 01:04, dytkos said:

Must be back in the early/mid eighties, ok remember doing that in the pub after work lol

Cheers, D.

I reckon it was more like late 70's mate i cant imagine i was still playing that at 20 odd.....or maybe i was what a berk 😩

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I reckon it was more like late 70's mate i cant imagine i was still playing that at 20 odd.....or maybe i was what a berk 😩

Daley thompsons decathlon came out in 84 , the Arcade version track and field was released in 83 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Franks dad said:

Daley thompsons decathlon came out in 84 , the Arcade version track and field was released in 83 

Track & Field that was it.......83 😳 how embarrassing !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I must admit I liked that game, I was 7 in 83 though! Lol

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Look at it as finger dexterity training , the ladies must have loved you hitting their button on the 110 meter hurdles 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 19/03/2024 at 17:48, gnasher16 said:

I was more into Astro wars 

a8b8cc60d90466b744a2a68265d73f2d.jpg

• Haha 1