• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Commission my mates just finishing off .

My daughter is a budding artist will try and get some of her finished stuff up she 15yrs old.

Yeah I think they are all on a mates wall lol Just found a hare one she did.I only walk past it 10 times a day lol

Posted Images

When I was a kid I read a book,one of plummers,in which he mentions a slasher derby.I realised he had never been to one but when I lived in HK the Araneta coliseum was only a £70 return two and a half flight away.I went twice to watch the world championships,incredible energy and a fantastic spectacle.

2279EE53-126D-40DC-9969-1C2A87675333.jpeg

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'll be honest, when you described it as amazing I expected more 🤣

My Mrs is giving me that 'you keep giggling like a schoolgirl, and I'll smack you a f****r' stare!!   

😄 👍

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'll be honest, when you described it as amazing I expected more 🤣

Close up it is. I think the artist used a fine single bristle on most of it 👍🏻

• Like 1

Nice classy looking picture that is.....never been into the gamebirds myself but used to know a few who were bang into it old Springview gave me his Steel Fowl Keep years ago it made for interesting reading as i was conditioning a lot of dogs at the time.

I visit a place near Welshpool on the odd occasion im pretty sure this is the only remaining original cockers pit in Wales.

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 12
16 hours ago, mackem said:

Must have been an amazing sight in a genuine London cockpit, I wonder the biggest wager? 

I've got an old blue and white plate of a cock fight in the pit same as this one

chicken fight.jpg

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, Chaff said:

My daughter is a budding artist will try and get some of her finished stuff up she 15yrs old.20231212_194019.jpg.61dad5cc544dc556b93a6c76bf90c089.jpg

That's fantastic mate 

• Thanks 1

Here's one still wet, she gets it from her mum she is on for a 9 gse. Sadly not doing art in a levels as not worth it apparently lolIMG-20240305-WA0001.jpg.0fa9e15223eb38c83be2caed8f2e1b40.jpg

• Like 12
10 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Here's one still wet, she gets it from her mum she is on for a 9 gse. Sadly not doing art in a levels as not worth it apparently lolIMG-20240305-WA0001.jpg.0fa9e15223eb38c83be2caed8f2e1b40.jpg

Real talent,what’s her career goal?

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Real talent,what’s her career goal?

Coroner lol, she is on for 9s on every subject mac. But art is too time consuming and not that important career wise.