3 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Coroner lol, she is on for 9s on every subject mac. But art is too time consuming and not that important career wise.

my daughters same age mate just had 9s in her mocks they done but she can’t draw for shit lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Commission my mates just finishing off .

My daughter is a budding artist will try and get some of her finished stuff up she 15yrs old.

Yeah I think they are all on a mates wall lol Just found a hare one she did.I only walk past it 10 times a day lol

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Coroner lol, she is on for 9s on every subject mac. But art is too time consuming and not that important career wise.

Coroner?Bit unusual.

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

my daughters same age mate just had 9s in her mocks they done but she can’t draw for shit lol 

Makes you proud don't it mate, it does me having zero academic achievements lol

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chaff said:

Makes you proud don't it mate, it does me having zero academic achievements lol

ye mate

ill be glad when she can drive next year thinks i’m a taxi service lol 

she’s after been a vet so been around the college does it all farming etc 

i did about a year and half at secondary bored the life out of me i was ok once i got me apprentership college had some interest then 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chaff said:

She has some good career advisors around her, and she wants money 💰  lol

What’s the career pathway she will follow to achieve coroner mate?My youngest son and his fiancé had to strip a corpse down over time at med school,my son called his cadaver Robert.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

What’s the career pathway she will follow to achieve coroner mate?My youngest son and his fiancé had to strip a corpse down over time at med school,my son called his cadaver Robert.

I believe its law she needs an apprenticeship in and then they move along. She seems to think the coroner calls the shots lol and they crunch the data and write an investigative report basically. 😂 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Chaff said:

Something for her to fall back on,or even in her spare time...she could make money painting and selling on Instagram etc,theres a  lad on here Darren,hes a mate also of Arry...his mrs Emily does ok painting lads dogs/horses etc and she does alot of hunting related stuff like Sandy on here does...shes done myself and a few of mates , pictures in a few different mediums,pencil,oil etc👍

Anyone who does animal portraits,is booked right up,and they charging strong money D😉👍

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Something for her to fall back on,or even in her spare time...she could make money painting and selling on Instagram etc,theres a  lad on here Darren,hes a mate also of Arry...his mrs Emily does ok painting lads dogs/horses etc and she does alot of hunting related stuff like Sandy on here does...shes done myself and a few of mates , pictures in a few different mediums,pencil,oil etc👍

Anyone who does animal portraits,is booked right up,and they charging strong money D😉👍

My Mrs done this one of a mates dog, not bad, I do think my daughter could better it though 20240305_185049.jpg.ddc7f4edd529c6fda27f6157f0671a88.jpg

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Chaff said:

My Mrs done this one of a mates dog, not bad, I do think my daughter could better it though 20240305_185049.jpg.ddc7f4edd529c6fda27f6157f0671a88.jpg

That’s fantastic,any more of running dogs or hawks?She has real talent.

40 minutes ago, mackem said:

That’s fantastic,any more of running dogs or hawks?She has real talent.

Yeah I think they are all on a mates wall lol

Just found a hare one she did.I only walk past it 10 times a day lol

IMG-20240305-WA0002.jpg.1a4b8fc08f3274593f95052de661c44b.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Chaff said:

My middle daughter studied anthropology,she really wanted to be a pathologist/forensics but it turned out to be a dead man's shoes job,excuse the pun , very few openings and options available, and wasn't  that she wasn't  good enough,  she was top of the class,  her life took a few strange turns and now she's working doing something totally different and nothing to do with anthropology but earning a eye watering amount , unfortunately I'm not at liberty to say what she does now. I will say that that line of work is a tough nut to crack so best your daughter has a plan B . Good luck to her 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1