Bullherder

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

Just now, downsouth said:

Tbh I quite like them.Havent spent time around any apart from at training venues but Id imagine the bulldog blood probably tones down a bit of that hyperness that you get with the pure malis.Every straight bulldog Ive ever owned has been super chilled around the home.

I remember you saying you didn't trust anything with Presa in it😁.. the right blood on bothsides....and you got a machine...lets hope the street urchins dont get their hands on them...and they everywhere like them xl things🙈

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I remember you saying you didn't trust anything with Presa in it😁.. the right blood on bothsides....and you got a machine...lets hope the street urchins dont get their hands on them...and they everywhere like them xl things🙈

They will do

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Yeah mali x bull.One of the fellas who I used to train with and whos producing a lot of good dogs started by breeding a mal to a pressa.He kept a male and bred that onto 3 diffent bulldogs and kept stuff back.They are now crossing them back onto malis and back to mali/presa/bulls and is getting 2 distinct types.One throws more to the bull and the other type looks more like a very powerful herder.

I think if we’re on about the same bloke didn’t he send some to the Jamaican police force?

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sorry mate I meant I like the bull/herders.I wouldnt want anything with presa close up in it.And theres plenty of idiots already getting their hands on them as unfortunately the protection dog game has been taken over by peddlers churning out multiple litters a year to be sold to anyone with money in their pocket.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i think theyre are called bvk working bullherders hes alright i sold him a working bulldog bitch years ago shes in all his old bulldogs

Did you ever see ML dog tug he was a nice bulldog 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Did you ever see ML dog tug he was a nice bulldog 

Never produced a single thing that was any good though.Dog was decent enough apparently but was bred from muliple generations of untested animals all bred at under 18months old

2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Never produced a single thing that was any good though.Dog was decent enough apparently but was bred from muliple generations of untested animals all bred at under 18months old

Heard he was decent on the lamp as well 

• Haha 1