Bullherder

36 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

He used to go out with a lad in Lincoln a ginger hair lad who did fair bit and he said to a few of us how impressed he were with tug in the field 

you sure your not on about another dog called tug the man who owned him was from lincoln i yhink the dogs  prdigree name was mad miles morgan he had quite a few qualifications for night work a man called martin owned him hulk of a man,he was from lincoln,he was mated to another bitch i bred snatch,she went to live in poland and caught shitloads of pigs

Brick Top's Snatch of Britania - Copy.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

you sure your not on about another dog called tug the man who owned him was from lincoln i yhink the dogs  prdigree name was mad miles morgan he had quite a few qualifications for night work a man called martin owned him hulk of a man,he was from lincoln,he was mated to another bitch i bred snatch,she went to live in poland and caught shitloads of pigs

Brick Top's Snatch of Britania - Copy.jpg

No mate a bloke called Martin owned the tug im about huge bloke body builder did security work with him as well 

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

No mate a bloke called Martin owned the tug im about huge bloke body builder did security work with him as well 

🤣🤣🤣🤣Bodybuilder.Hes a big fat f**ker who made a statement and went to court against a bloke who punchd him in the face when he was being a big tough doorman.Was then wginging on fb that the fella only got a fine and comunity service.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Just speaking to a mate apparently it was a Presa bitch “nala” used to a mali named Ajax he thinks 

Yeah it was.That origional cross was done around the time I was training with him.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, downsouth said:

Yeah mali x bull.One of the fellas who I used to train with and whos producing a lot of good dogs started by breeding a mal to a pressa.He kept a male and bred that onto 3 diffent bulldogs and kept stuff back.They are now crossing them back onto malis and back to mali/presa/bulls and is getting 2 distinct types.One throws more to the bull and the other type looks more like a very powerful herder.

what empty head would breed a mali to a pit ? 

15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I remember you saying you didn't trust anything with Presa in it😁.. the right blood on bothsides....and you got a machine...lets hope the street urchins dont get their hands on them...and they everywhere like them xl things🙈

just a matter of time 

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Why not.Come give us your educated opinion.

some poor c**ts  are gunna end with a bulldog hyper  that wants to bite any and everything and not let go for anyone or anything lol 

just a money making venture there not dogmen