Bullherder

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

That spud was suppose to be a temperamental f****r as well by all accounts 

Yeah Scott told me a couple of stories about it.I know of multiple presa males that have got shitty with their owners.Fellas who know their way around a dog too

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Gonna watch a man bite a live rat to death

You know? 

Gone

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Hobbie seeing what a dog was bred to do mate. As long as the dog has a stable temperament 

So, what are they bred to do, man work? I'm all for having a dog that can protect the roost but dogs are natural guards anyway, can't see the fascination with rearing them to be manstoppers unless of course you do it for a business.

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Hobbie seeing what a dog was bred to do mate. As long as the dog has a stable temperament 

a pit wasn’t bred to be a guard or protection work was it ? 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I use to take my old American bulldog to Nathaniel to train he bred his own dog with his dad called rockell terriers I think I recall 

Yeah Nathaniel and his dad Rocky are nice Fellas.Another very good trainer is Rodney and the best is a lovely old fella called Earl who Rodney learned from.Earls a good friend of mine and was putting schutzhund titles on dogs in the 80s.He calls all these modern trainers the crash,bang,wallop brigade.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong I like the sounds of some of the crosses people do but theory and practicality have a habit of going neeeee the end of the day both dogs were to do certain jobs for certain reasons it's obviously been tried in the past people got well away from it for a reason  

5 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

No, it was bred for the box, obviously many have been used for those tasks though.

you need them off without using a break stick lol no good for protection aye 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol no use to me mate they would be wasted 

Mate lately I think I need to swerve away from the bull blood some of the runs I've had 

• Haha 1