Copper braclet.

52 minutes ago, king said:

Looks well made that mate..so yourself and arry and me have been healed by them..they do work then..the wife had 1 at the same time as me but her skin went red and sore from wearing it..

Despite me having no belief whatsoever that it would work , it definitely worked.

I made it from 28 single strands of copper wire , under the instruction of a mate that's a farrier.  I made one from lightning conductor , and my lads girlfriend nicked it , so I made myself another one from lightning conductor , and my mate nicked it.   I don't think it helped his wrist though , as he has a repetitive strain injury from chronic masturbation😄.

20231005_162612.jpg

20231005_162553.jpg

20230926_171109.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I best get one for my cock then. Fuking mrs won’t know what’s hit her

Lots of things supposedly don't work according to medics ..scientists etc...but lots of lads will tell you different with things like the above... Let's remember us humans are mostly water...(apa

This is gospel true. I have always been interested in Dowsing and if it really works. Some 40 year ago I reckon my  brother - in - law was a dairy man on a a local farm an I use to shoot /ferret the g

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, king said:

How does that dowsing work mate..I've seen it on TV but can't get me head around how it works..

This is gospel true. I have always been interested in Dowsing and if it really works. Some 40 year ago I reckon my  brother - in - law was a dairy man on a a local farm an I use to shoot /ferret the ground. One day there was a old guy from Cornwall dowsing for good water source as it was a dry year. I was leaning on a gate watching this guy, to be honest I was itching to talk to him. As he got closer to to the gate he noticed me and said hello, I was keen to talk to him about dowsing. Asking him all sorts of questions about how it works etc. He said if you know any body that has cracked their scull they can do it better. Well I was off I cracked my scull coming off one of them kids scooters when I was a young'en and told him. Right he said have a go this was not copper rods but a hazel fork which he told me how to hold. Told me to walk in the direction of an old oak tree on the opposite side of the field. I set off thinking this is not happening then f**k me all of a sudden the fork tip was pull down as if a line was attached pulling it down. My head shot around to the guy watching he was smiling and said spot on. How much water do you reckon I had no idea but said bloody hell its strong. He said some figure in gallon per minute I didn't have any idea. He then told me to walk towards a gpo post in a different direction which I set off. After a short distance once again the tip of the hazel fork pulled down I looked at the guy again still smiling he said how much water, I said I have no idea but about half the strength of the first one. All he said was you've got it boy. I will never forget that day.

Cheers Arry

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, Arry said:

This is gospel true. I have always been interested in Dowsing and if it really works. Some 40 year ago I reckon my  brother - in - law was a dairy man on a a local farm an I use to shoot /ferret the ground. One day there was a old guy from Cornwall dowsing for good water source as it was a dry year. I was leaning on a gate watching this guy, to be honest I was itching to talk to him. As he got closer to to the gate he noticed me and said hello, I was keen to talk to him about dowsing. Asking him all sorts of questions about how it works etc. He said if you know any body that has cracked their scull they can do it better. Well I was off I cracked my scull coming off one of them kids scooters when I was a young'en and told him. Right he said have a go this was not copper rods but a hazel fork which he told me how to hold. Told me to walk in the direction of an old oak tree on the opposite side of the field. I set off thinking this is not happening then f**k me all of a sudden the fork tip was pull down as if a line was attached pulling it down. My head shot around to the guy watching he was smiling and said spot on. How much water do you reckon I had no idea but said bloody hell its strong. He said some figure in gallon per minute I didn't have any idea. He then told me to walk towards a gpo post in a different direction which I set off. After a short distance once again the tip of the hazel fork pulled down I looked at the guy again still smiling he said how much water, I said I have no idea but about half the strength of the first one. All he said was you've got it boy. I will never forget that day.

Cheers Arry

Its a strange thing mate..thats a brilliant story though..how the hell did someone work that out and how does it actually work..weird.. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Bit of a video here featuring a man called Jim longton. He found numerous ship wrecks and treasure hoards with his dowsing rods. He was, in his time, also a travelling booth boxer, but that's a different story for another time. I've now got in my possession his dowsing rods. Not tried them yet. Will devote some time to it at some point and return with a report 👍

https://youtu.be/_iIrk9JqOrY?si=6GD5VQA5Q6T0KmJm

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Bought the Mrs a pair for xmas....she has suffered with her hands/wrists for yrs...she noticed a difference almost straight away,Ive worn one on my 'hammer' arm for 20 yrs or more....DSC_5570.JPG.ddadc83bab975678582c8e9d6021de06.JPGDSC_5571.JPG.76f55e6d54c2697b3a0bf6cf17e2acde.JPG

I've read that people don't wash the green off as it goes into the skin mate..do you wash it off or leave it..

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Its a strange thing mate..thats a brilliant story though..how the hell did someone work that out and how does it actually work..weird.. 

I believe its the way you hold your arms and not the dowsing rod or hazel fork its your own body thats picking up the water, how? I haven't got a clue. Theres is more to this would than we will ever know that I'm sure of. But I like the trusting your own body or senses, instinctive and feelings if you know what I mean.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Ive worked with a few old boys over the yrs who would use the listening rods for finding water leaks on site ....got one in my shed somewhere,will dig it out👍

Never had a copper braclet but the Drs gave me a Velcro strap that fastens just below the elbow taking the stress off the tendons , certainly worked for me and cured my tennis elbow

Edited by steve66

They must work for certain people  , have had various  kinds over the years,  and when I take it off for a while the pain  always comes back . The one I have now  has 40 magnets 🧲  in and is fantastic ,£20 off ebay ( believe  in the  force young master luke) 

20240221_071811.jpg

20240221_071821.jpg

20240221_071911.jpg

• Like 3

I started a similar thread a few weeks back about the bio-flow, but in my case it was the collar for my kelpie with arthritis. 

Re the placebo effect and things not being proven; I'm sure somebody told me many years ago that it's scientifically impossible for a bee to fly. That could've been an urban myth though. 

• Like 1