• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

His voice makes you want to smash him over the head with a bit of wood but the content of what he says in that video is spot on.

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

His voice makes you want to smash him over the head with a bit of wood but the content of what he says in that video is spot on.

I have to agree.  Once you get past the shoutey nutcase stuff , the content( on a basic human level) , is absolutely spot on.

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

I completely lost track of what he was on about while trying to work out what sort of f****d up accent that is wheres the geezer from ?

22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I completely lost track of what he was on about while trying to work out what sort of f****d up accent that is wheres the geezer from ?

No idea, first thing I’ve ever watched with him in it mate.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

He says a lot of true stuff and that is what makes him dangerous. He appeals to too many people, especially impressionable young men.

51 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

his brother sounds the same, weird innit.

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Hes legit In every single thing he’s says 

absolutely irreproachable 

Controversy is big money if you get it right 💰 ...tell me you haven't paid for the hustlers university?  Lol

14 minutes ago, kanny said:

Controversy is big money if you get it right 💰 ...tell me you haven't paid for the hustlers university?  Lol

absolutely not , but the ve watched more than a few things with him in and he resonates massively with a lot of the geezers I work alongside