British countryside is a ‘racist and colonial’ white space, wildlife charities claim

They are busing  them out by me most weekends, dressed in tribal gear and hijabs they don’t look like they want to be here and generally stand around wondering what the f**k to do a bit like the urban fox dumped in the countryside by well meaning limp waisted wankers who think everything and everybody needs there help and guidance pricks

• Like 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And long may it be so.

Walking up kinder last year the place was packed with every nationality you could think of , music playing ,litter being dropped all over  No respect for the place , for me there better off penne

Or ......give her air time so people can see the utter bollox she is spouting...

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They are busing  them out by me most weekends, dressed in tribal gear and hijabs they don’t look like they want to be here and generally stand around wondering what the f**k to do a bit like the urban fox dumped in the countryside by well meaning limp waisted wankers who think everything and everybody needs there help and guidance pricks

Can you not set them away with a bit of kindling prep, few stacks of owd pallets and small hand axes etc?

Edited by low plains drifter
Promotional encouragement
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Wildlife and Countryside Link, a charity umbrella group, made the claim earlier this week in evidence provided to...

While badger face is urging his fellow blacks to do things can he also urge them to f**k off home ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Jukel on here suggested that we don't have to many immigrants.....we just need to start moving them to the Tory shire's 🤪

What the eyes don’t see the heart doesn’t grieve over,he lives in Scotland,distance diminishes the problem,I could take him to high streets that would make him think we had stepped into my magic changing room and emerged in Delhi or Abuja,places in the UK where brits are an endangered species due to the combined factors of slow creeping white flight and every man and his dog in India and Africa eyeing the west covetously.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, mackem said:

What the eyes don’t see the heart doesn’t grieve over,he lives in Scotland,distance diminishes the problem,I could take him to high streets that would make him think we had stepped into my magic changing room and emerged in Delhi or Abuja,places in the UK where brits are an endangered species due to the combined factors of slow creeping white flight and every man and his dog in India and Africa eyeing the west covetously.

jukel wants taking and dropping in the immigrant area and telling i’ll pick you up other side lol 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Nothing stopping them buying a farm or a cow is thier , they be ruined our cities now want to set up in our safe haven, if you don’t like it here fuk of back to womba land

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, I don’t think it was the “ethics” who said the country side is racist.

It was charities like the WWF, RSPB, RSPCA, National Trust, etc.

All these charities get marked on their “diversity and inclusion “ commitments by the likes of Stonewall, and they are terrified to be thought of as racist, sexist and transphobic, so they come out with this over the top nonsense to say “ look how woke we are” !

Theres nothing to stop “ethnics” from enjoying the countryside, you’re more unwelcome if you’re a white , working class male with a lurcher !

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I watched that and fair do’s the GB News presenters wouldn’t let her get away with her racist , white hatred and shouting over the other guest. She’s an arrogant, sarcastic, sneering woman who hates Britain and the British, I wonder why she stays here !

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I watched that and fair do’s the GB News presenters wouldn’t let her get away with her racist , white hatred and shouting over the other guest. She’s an arrogant, sarcastic, sneering woman who hates Britain and the British, I wonder why she stays here !

Cheers.

GB news should not have had the race baiter on ,it,s getting a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show

5 minutes ago, greg64 said:

GB news should not have had the race baiter on ,it,s getting a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show

I think they have these people on to show they are trying to be balanced and not the far right news channel that the left accuse them of being.

It also gives the viewers the chance to see how absurd these people are.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Yeah I think that's what makes GB news stand out , they are not  cancel you for wrong thought like the rest ,they allow a full spectrum of views and challenge them.

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think they have these people on to show they are trying to be balanced and not the far right news channel that the left accuse them of being.

It also gives the viewers the chance to see how absurd these people are.

Cheers.

i personally don't think they should give that woman air time it was only going to go one way