No Celts....

1 hour ago, Arry said:
WWW.NHM.AC.UK

What did humans in Britain look like 10,000 years ago? Find out how scientists uncovered the appearance of one of the oldest modern humans unearthed in Britain...

Cheers Arry

That’s the chap from Pakistan opened up britains first 24hr  corner shop  6,900 yrs ago 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently I'm norfolk...

Id say they are fulla shite, anything to make the white race believe that we came from blacks, and that there was black vikings and black men in GB even fighting for william the conqurer ffs, 

You know how he got here... Chasing a saluki over the land bridge

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That’s the chap from Pakistan opened up britains first 24hr  corner shop  6,900 yrs ago 

Yes Muhammad McHull 

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Out of date Mammoth pies & Logan berry doughnuts for 50p ! Lol 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol  he went by the name of mac Hamood he was the owner of the 500 yrd. Oil lamp 

You know how he got here...

Chasing a saluki over the land bridge

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Interesting I thought.

Cheddar Man’s DNA

In 1997, it was reported that a living descendant of Cheddar Man had been found. In the report, it was written that DNA had been found in the pulp cavity of one of Cheddar Man’s molars. The DNA was examined at Oxford University’s Institute of Molecular Medicine. The results from the analysis were then compared with the DNA of 20 local individuals whose families were known to have been living in Cheddar for several generations. One of these individuals was identified as a descendant of Cheddar Man.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

Having traced my family back to the 1600's in Devon and being born here I've always been interested in Devons history. The Celts as well as I was told that having a second toe longer that your big toe is a Celtic trait, which I have.

WWW.HISTORYFILES.CO.UK

Devon was the cornerstone of one of Britain's most significant Celtic kingdoms, Dumnonia.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Having traced my family back to the 1600's in Devon and being born here I've always been interested in Devons history. The Celts as well as I was told that having a second toe longer that your big toe is a Celtic trait, which I have.

WWW.HISTORYFILES.CO.UK

Devon was the cornerstone of one of Britain's most significant Celtic kingdoms, Dumnonia.

Cheers Arry

Heard it was a Neanderthal trait. (Think it was a theory of some guy called Stan Gooch). I've the same thing going on myself (very,very slight bit of Devon ancestry in me). Apparently there is a sharp genetic divide between Devon and Cornwall reflecting ancient tribal differences. (They only test people whos all 4 grandparents were from close by to each other for these studies)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

So, I’m conclusion, not wogs then !…..that’ll do. Lol 

the first Britons that predated the beaker people were a lot darker and it was the beaker people that gave us the fair/pale skin gene and blue eyes

4 hours ago, Arry said:

WWW.HISTORYFILES.CO.UK

Cheers Arry

I thought it was a sign of age and indicates the bridge of your foot is collapsing ???