Additives an preservatives

• 1 month later...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be impossible to eat anything these days that hasn’t got preservatives or additives in it. I like to eat wild game, but who knows if the crops or grass they have eaten hasn’t bee

I buy most of my meat from a Butchers that sources his meat from different farms ie like the pigs that run free in a wood in a village not far from me. He makes his own sausages cuts his own bacon and

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy... Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the ed

Posted Images

I've been fasting since Sunday evening, I'm gonna break fast tomorrow with breakfast... Greasy spoon can't bloody wait , then home for a long weekend..

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

That’s good going,how are you feeling physically?

Brain is wired , slightly light headed , mild tiredness in the day. Fairly easy week welding small stuff at the bench which helps. Tea coffee and lots of water. I feel like I could keep going tbh, but I won't, I may see how I feel next week . A colleague in work does two days every week for a few months, but he eats a lot of shite the other five days...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, steve66 said:

What yor type of diet when your not fasting Borr ?

Well fasting is fairly new, ie this week, (did shorter one a year back) my ideal diet which I'm doing now is keto ISH so meat and veg dairy . No sugar no simple carbs like bread pasta no orange juice . It works for me and is easy. I found the fast easy as the rules are simple , no meal planning or cooking just need a kettle lol, I woke up this morning euphoric and felt I could've gone a lot longer , but the fryup was devine , swapped the hash brown and toast for an extra egg. I've a couple of £50 wagers with colleagues see who can lose two stone by July. I need to be more active but frozen shoulder is only just in the defrost stage, probably do some walking. If you meant diet in general it goes from healthy to donuts and cake in my home , kids , wife. It's easier when away working , I'm doing food shop tomorrow so they'll have a shock, I'm fortunate I don't have a sweet tooth but I do like a decent pasty . I need to stop smoking also , but knock booze and lose weight for now....

• Like 7

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy...

Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the edge off if you fancy something sweet

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy...

Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the edge off if you fancy something sweet

That's some weight to lose mate..fair play 👍

• Like 1
On 05/02/2024 at 20:29, Borr said:

Some good points , I read earlier about Denisovans another link gone extinct although closer to Neanderthal. Also watched something about XXL native American with red hair that were cannibals, I think cannibalism was probably more common place where needs were greatest, or where spiritual beliefs led it to be . Cannibals from Fiji to Africa to new guinea to what is now Texas. Neanderthals were believed to be cannibals and humans may have eaten them too. I guess Mongols probably come close to carnivore when most everything comes from the horse or sheep. But yes I know we are omnivore as is a grizzly bear or a chimpanzee . Also what is interesting is these other groups can all be found in our DNA so as you said we bred with other species , it's all fascinating. It amazes me how much we rely on Victorians to tell us about ancient history . I do like this Graham Hancock chap and although he pushes the envelope at times there's a lot said that makes more sense than the current text book history . Has this series on netflix but endless videos on YouTube, 

Man’s a crank mate 

nothing proven . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Man’s a crank mate 

nothing proven . 

I thought you meant me in regards to fasting..lol.

Erm ....I think there is definitely something true when you think how old the planet is , the buildings that follow the stars the underwater structures , I don't think any of that is untrue, they do get cranklike at times especially when talking about ancient tech and boat people , snakes .

24 minutes ago, Borr said:

I thought you meant me in regards to fasting..lol.

Erm ....I think there is definitely something true when you think how old the planet is , the buildings that follow the stars the underwater structures , I don't think any of that is untrue, they do get cranklike at times especially when talking about ancient tech and boat people , snakes .

Mate , it’s pseudo bollocks. 

have you heard him talking about the pyramids , it’s pulled out of his arse 

9 hours ago, TOMO said:

love cheese just pisses you off when you grab it out the fridge and it’s got a big chunk with teeth marks in it off one of the little b……..s lol 

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mate , it’s pseudo bollocks. 

have you heard him talking about the pyramids , it’s pulled out of his arse 

I tend to believe there were previous civilisations before iceage looking at it just makes sense to me , water levels, astronomy. Watch time team and some of the leaps they make lol, humans just go around in circles and have done for a lot longer than Victorian historians think 

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

love cheese just pisses you off when you grab it out the fridge and it’s got a big chunk with teeth marks in it off one of the little b……..s lol 

Yeh saluki's are c**ts for that

• Haha 2