Additives an preservatives

10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Im not refusing i just dont trust who pays for these studies,put a few up an il have a look meanwhile GLUTAMINE

berg says the most antiinflamatory food is beef,youd probably call him a quack haha

Because he is just that FFS. 😂

You do know he's a chiropractor?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be impossible to eat anything these days that hasn’t got preservatives or additives in it. I like to eat wild game, but who knows if the crops or grass they have eaten hasn’t bee

I buy most of my meat from a Butchers that sources his meat from different farms ie like the pigs that run free in a wood in a village not far from me. He makes his own sausages cuts his own bacon and

I started keto carnivore last  end July....last year...dropped 2 stone by Christmas....and it was easy... Thing to do is ...when you get hungry...just eat some meat and fat....cheese takes the ed

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Because he is just that FFS. 😂

You do know he's a chiropractor?

Yeah i know lol but he knows more about nutrition than a medical doctor,they just push tablets an potions on you.

Im not against fruit or veg or herbs either mate,its just there sprayed to the hilt these days,organic all the way.

Im for juicing them too,celery beets apples an so on,i beleive God put everything here for us to stay well an heal,pharmiceuiticals just patch over symptoms an make you worse,they dont get to the root cause.

Definatley animal based with certain fruit veg an herbs is the way to go

56 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Again, anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything mate.

That's just it though it totally does....thousands upon thousands of people curing many many chronic illness does totally prove that this low carb eating ....just look at type two diabetes....cured with a no carb diet...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

That's just it though it totally does....thousands upon thousands of people curing many many chronic illness does totally prove that this low carb eating ....just look at type two diabetes....cured with a no carb diet...

https://www.joslin.org/patient-care/diabetes-education/diabetes-learning-center/can-type-2-diabetes-be-reversed#:~:text=According to recent research%2C type,by losing significant amounts of

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Trouble is arry there are so many people that come off insulin within two or 3 weeks ...with only a few pounds in weight lost on that time....so thats not weight loss...its down to insulin resistance because no carbs are consumed

I just don't understand people being sceptical humans evolved as meat eaters...there ain't enough calories in the few  plants that early humans were eating ...not forgetting winter or ice age of course...

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

Says who though, where is the scientific date stating so? Comments on a carnivore channel doesn't really cut it, they will be clearly biased against carbs, so, anything that is aligned with their opinion brings out confirmation bias.

21 minutes ago, Corkhill said:

Says who though, where is the scientific date stating so? Comments on a carnivore channel doesn't really cut it, they will be clearly biased against carbs, so, anything that is aligned with their opinion brings out confirmation bias.

You just jeep repeating yourself so people'sown experiences count for nothing...

...literally thousands of people curing chronic illness with low or zero carb Diets but it's all lies

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

You just jeep repeating yourself so people'sown experiences count for nothing...

...literally thousands of people curing chronic illness with low or zero carb Diets but it's all lies

STOP f***ing BITING FOR FUCKS SAKE MATE !! LOL !!

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Can you post a link to these thousands and the studies backing what you say is up? I'm not being funny but testimonials don't really prove anything, seriously, how would they know if the benefits they found are down to a low carb diet and not because of calories restriction and weight loss?

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

carbs are shit id say type 2 diabetes isn’t about carbs mate eating none helps but its the body producing insulin that’s the issue 

all the me olympias that have high carb low fat are all smashing insulin injections after meals

On 02/02/2024 at 13:33, Francie, said:

Wtf is going on with all they above,plus e numbers etc

Was in the butchers yesterday an most of the grub in trays has about forty additives,preservatives e numbers,modified etc i called the butcher an he said it all comes like that we just pack it,its only the cuts like steak or shin thats free from it all.

All these extras are wrecking our bodies its crazy,trying to feed our children decent grub without all the broc is becoming very hard.

What do yous feed your children or yourselves as sides way meat?

Spuds,sprayed to the gills,so i get baby potatoes,are they any better?

They are if you grow em yourself

• Like 1
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

There's tribes living in the world untouched by modern science who eat a variety of foods, medicines from plants, trees etc... you go along most foreshore's and there are loads of edible vegetables, plants.. forage in woodlands and again there are wild root vegetables, fungi etc... 

I just don't buy a vegetable/fruit free diet is a healthy option we have farmed for thousands of years vegetables and animals..its only the last 50 years or so we have worked out how to process shit into food and add enough preservatives to make it last months...that's not natural! 

No fishing comp this year then ? arnt driving 5 hours to suck on a bag of nettles and facking seaweed

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, twobob said:

No fishing comp this year then ? arnt driving 5 hours to suck on a bag of nettles and facking seaweed

We're all carnivores only that weekend mate..lol

• Like 1