Fight for your country

29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no there wasn’t  anything wrong with me heart or pipework apart from a blood clot 

be handy for her since having the vaccine gave her multiple issues 

Oh yeah, of course it did, how silly of me. Lol

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

Jokers

IMG_3314.jpeg

IMG_3315.jpeg

IMG_3316.jpeg

I do find it strange that some of these royals, especially Prince Edward, flaunt medals that the queen gave them just for being family.

Strangely enough the two most reviled royals at the moment, Andrew and Harry, actually have earned campaign medals !

Funny old world, ain’t it ?

Cheers.

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

your nothing but a number that’s disposable lol ffs wilf come on

We all are mate😉👍

3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Everybody is a prisoner to their experiences of life. I've never met a member of the 'officer class' who I didn't despise for their  misplaced confidence and general world view which seems to entail them being entitled to all decision making. When they divide pies they think they can take 3/4 of it themselves.

The culture I was brought up in dictated you never crawl to the teacher or to the boss man. I still believe that. Sorry if that's offensive to some but that's my opinion and this is a forum where opinions are exchanged.

Nothing worse than watching a grown man/women muff the arse of a superior....cringe👍

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

We all are mate😉👍

Nothing worse than watching a grown man/women muff the arse of a superior....cringe👍

at school youd go out your way to grab the little snevelling b*****ds lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Oh yeah, of course it did, how silly of me. Lol

as if i’d lie about shit like that wilf lol 

her mother is like sandy all for out they tell you or was works in hospital she’s a pharmacist 

52ABA1C6-F63C-4765-8CEA-64D71620BDD6.png.dee0230fba9257a84d89aa92b99c9ef8.png

8 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

We wernt at one time mate did you watch the documentary on the miners strike on Channel 4 last night and I can say the most militant miners I worked with were a couple of ex squaddies who had done a few tours in N. Ireland before leaving the army and going down the pit. 

I will watch that later on catch up mate..👍

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Apparently then head honcho of the british military has said to get ready for war??????

An so has the head of nato?????

about time the british public told them to tuck off send there kids 

19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

C2D81AF3-6643-4715-B787-23C1B90F18CA.png.dec42130b59ba1182354cfadb2101b23.pngyour favorite tik tok stiff 

Pyjamas ! Lol …….prick deserves to be in a wheelchair running about with a set of Jim jams aged 20 ! 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Apparently then head honcho of the british military has said to get ready for war??????

Yes, most likely as a warning to the government to increase military spending or at least stop the cuts in military spending.

Trump warned NATO to comply with the agreed military spending of 2% of gdp and not depend on the US of carrying them.

We comply and have promised to raise it to 2.5% but I doubt Labour will honour that when they get in.

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Pyjamas ! Lol …….prick deserves to be in a wheelchair running about with a set of Jim jams aged 20 ! 

that will be 90 percent of the wet behind the ears types that join 

6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

No surprise there we have been fanning the flames for a few years now, recon get Iran dragged into the Israel crisis and a few more billion to the Ukraine so they can strike Russia and we,ll be away, no better way to get the disenchanted saps grovelling back to the governments folds than a good war 

• Thanks 1